Chapter 18

"Luna, Luna." Alec shook her gently.
"Mmm, go away." She whined
"Alec thats not gonna work!"

Jace grabbed the girl from her jacket who's eyes went wide.

"Sorry." She gasped.
"Hurry up and drink this." Jace hissed.

Luna reached for the cup and drank it all then gripped her stomach. She got off the bed and doubled over on the floor grunting and yelling.
Breathless she looked up and Jace who handed her another cup.

"I am not drinking that!"
"Suit yourself become a vampire. You'll no longer be a faiere or shadowhunter."

The girl snatched the cup from Jace drinking it. Jace set down 2 more buckets and stalked out the room.

"Jace!" Alec said.
"Come on Alec." Alec sighed closing the door to Luna's room.

Luna cried as she felt her intestines trying to escape threw her mouth.

"Jesus christ!" She yelled wiping her mouth.

She had finished the bucket of water and kicked it. She opened the door walking out and headed towards the weapons room. She saw a bow and arrows and then looked at the daggers.

"Eh." She said reaching for the bow and arrow.

It was heavy she almost dropped it on her foot but didn't give up. She lifted it aiming when the door opened and the arrow flew.

She gasped and Alex jumped out the way.

"Thats not a toy." Alec said with a raised brow.
"I..I just wanted to try it out. I didn't mean to."
"I think you should stick to daggers."

Luna mumbled under her breathe heading out the room when Alec held a hand out not letting Luna out.

"Get out!" She yelled.
"You are a bad little girl."
"You know next time I let a arrow fly it wont be a accident!"

Luna shut her mouth as Magnus came in. She excitedly jumped up and down.