Chapter 13

Luna screamed so hard gripping her thigh. Her screams where awful making everyone in the institute rush towards the weapon room. Jace rushed to Simon, Clary right behind him. Izzy made a disgusted face at Luna's leg and slowly approached.

The girl kept crying holding her right leg.

"Dont dare, get closer!" Luna yelled.
"Luna we need to fix it, the bone is literally popping out. How the hell did you jump?"
"She didn't. She just walked off." Simon said.

Clary tried to approach the girl but froze in shock as Luna sent a dagger flying making it cut Clary's bicep.

"LUNA!" Yelled Jace.

The girl matched Jace's gaze with her own.

"Throw one more and..."

Jace stopped abruptly as Luna let another dagger loose aimed directly at Jace's chest. Jace dodged it by a inch.

Izzy let out a scream.

"Ill cut you if any of you take another step forward." Luna said.

Her face was awfully pale her big green bug eyes standing out more.

"This is ridiculous!" Izzy said.
"Luna please." Clary stepped forward.

Jace quickly pushed her out the way. He landed on top of Clary. He whispered to Clary who nodded.

Jace putting his hands up as if in surrender approached Luna who shrieked. She tossed her last three daggers at Jace who missed him only by inches. When Luna reached for another her face went paler.

Jace grabbed her from behind as she struggled screaming. Izzy came with towels and bandages.

Luna breathed hard as Clary approached. Her first scream made everyone jump. The second was worse than the first as Clary drew a rune on the girl.