Chapter 29

Jace was ready to grab Luna who was running straight toward there direction.
He reached out for her placing a hand over her mouth. She fidgeted her breaths coming out ragged and shallow.

"Ace!" Luna tried to say.

Jace let go of her and she crushed him in a hug.

"You came for me! You really did!"
"What am I, mashed potatoes?" Alec said.
"I knew you would come." Luna smiled.

Alec hugged her and felt tender flesh. His heart skipped a beat. He looked at Jace and saw his jaw clenched as well as his fists.

"Luna let me see, turn around." Alec said turning Luna.

There was a huge lash across her back that showed threw her torn shirt.

Alec gripped Luna's hand and began to draw a healing rune. Luna closed her eyes wincing at the sting.

"We got to get out of here." Jace said taking Luna.
"Oh Luna! Come out now theres no way out if this! Your mine!" Gwyn shouted.
"I don't wanna go back." Luna whispered.

Jace walked with Luna in one hand and a seraph blade in another. Alec behind him bow and quiver ready.

A horses hooves came into view. Jace tossed Luna to the side and he was sent back colliding with Alec. They hit the tunnels wall and the vines came alive holding them in place. Luna sat on the grounds and rushed forward.

"JACE! JACE! PLEASE!" She cried.

There was to much blood coming from Jace. His stomach was sunk in from one side. Luna reached for her stele when it was snatched out of her hand.

"Enough of those stupid runes." Gwyn sneered.
"STOP IT! He's going to die!"
"Good lets watch."
"NOOO!"

Gwyn grabbed a hold of Luna's wrist who struggled but Gwyn was invincible.

"We, the hunt, should be leaving tonight."