Chapter 28

Luna was released in front of her mother and Gwyn. Her face was flushed as she turned to the 2 fey that brought her and she tackled one down tumbling and rolling. She bit him and socked the living soul out of the guy.

To Luna it seemed like a longer time than it truly was. Gwyn yelled at her to stop and then she felt a lash across her back.

She screamed and the fey rolled her off him. Gwyn stood by Luna as she gritted her teeth probably biting her cheeks.

"Now, now, Luna." Gwyn grinned."That name will soon fit perfectly."
"Because it means moon and the hunt flies the skys in a mad wave like vikings looking for a war...AHH!"

Luna yelled as Gwyn stepped on her foot making it go at a peculiar angle.

"What was that?" Gwyn snarled.
"Your people are like viki...AHHH!"
"You are a little rebel."
"Im just a girl! Youre mean!" She cried.

Luna got up her face red with anger.

"I just wanna go home! My nana... shes dead because of you people. She was right!" Luna sobbed.

Gwyn looked at the girl with amusement.

"The hunt will welcome you with open arms." Gwyn smiled.

Luna raised a eyebrow at the fake, alien smile plastered on Gwyns face.

"I cant I have a new home and family. I can pick."
"After all these days you finally accept being a shadowhunter?"
"I always did, look!" Luna took her sweater off showing the only 3 or so marks she had. Most made by herself.

Gwyn looked at her disgusted.

"Oh! Look at this one!" Luna said. "I actually put this one on a few minutes ago."

Luna grinned waving her stele. She ran her new rune making her run faster than she could.