Chapter 21

Luna was amazed at all the vines and green she saw. Amazed at the faeries with different features. Alec held her hand tightly that it caused her wrist to hurt. Before she could tell him someone beautiful addressed her.

"Luna Morgenstern."

She looked up at the lady and corrected her.

"Tapia, im Luna Tapia."
"You know very well your not."

Luna looked at the lady who turned to look at Jace and then Alec.

"What brings you here?"
"She wanted to come she believes to be more faerie than shadowhunter."

The queen laughed and looked at Alec who held Luna.

"Let her go." She addressed Alec.
"Its not safe for her to roam around here."

A blue light blazed up on Alec and Luna's hands causing him to let go. Luna wandered off immediately with big round green eyes.

"I told Kaelie that I didnt want to see her. I made my self quite clear to inform you." The queen hissed.
"We wouldn't be here if she wouldn't want to come." Jace said.
"Get her out and never come back."
"Shes your daughter." Alec said.
"She may have been mine but finder keepers losers winners." Laughed the queen.

Alec looked at what the queen was looking at and Jace followed his gaze.

"Well since I found her again shes mine. I'll do whatever I wish with her. She makes a great warrior for the hunt." The queen smiled.
"Shes not a boy if you haven't noticed." Jace said sassy.
"Oh I know, maybe Gwyn might still want her, shes quite young and could be useful."

Alec turned to run for Luna but faeries where pointing there bows at them.

"Oh Gwyn!"

Gwyn appeared out of nowhere on a black horse dismounting it.

"Your payment over there."
"Shes your daughter!" Alec yelled.
"Really?" Gwyn said surprised.