Chapter 25

The Silent Brothers came into the room.

"Little sister you really called the silent brothers on your dear niece."
"Get away!" Luna yelled her back pressed against the barrier.

This is out of hand. Brother Enoch said.

Luna shrieked again as Sebastian picked her up. He held a cup to the girls mouth.

"Luna! Thats not the mortal cup right?" Clary gasped.

This is all not real. Gabriel said in Luna's head.

Luna was forced to drink out the cup and doubled over screaming.

"Go away!" Luna yelled.

Sebastian grinned at her and everything went to normal as if nothing happened. The barrier spat Luna out. She was tossed at brother Gabriel who caught her.

"Luna!" Clary yelled.

She ran toward Luna but brother Enoch got in her way.

This is our problem now Clarissa Fairchild. The girl is under our care now.

"No you cant take her to the silent city! Please let me see her!"

The brother moved away but Clary was not allowed to touch Luna. She gasped when she saw the girl who looked a sickly green.

"What happen?"
There is something strong and evil within the girl. Sebastian Morgenstern has been playing tricks. The girl is some type of portal for him.
"Sebastian is dead!"
Sebastian was more demon than human. And like all demons they come back after years. We shall perform a series of ritual on the girl and try to help her.

At the moment Luna twitched and jumped out of Brother Gabriel's hands. Clary yelled at Luna and she growled her eyes black.

"Fathers coming home to his little girl." Luna said.

She cocked her head to the side laughing.

The brothers glided forward and grabbed Luna holding her down.