10| The First Time

W I L D E

If you really wanted, you could find thousands of ways to get a person naked. Especially when the other party was willing or well craving for your touch. Our relationship in private had changed drastically but since that day much to my annoyance, we were never really alone with mum or dad around. As a result, we didn't kiss again after that day. Even though I was dying to. I'd catch her eyes traveling to my lips to my pants.

It was barely a week later, when we both found ourselves in my room again, alone at home. We both made poor small talk till Daisy asked if I wanted to play a game.

I wasn't surprised when it was the same game we played the first time she jerked me off.

She lost her jacket first, then I lost my jacket, the next question she got it right, I purposely answered wrongly removing my shirt. I think Daisy suspected what I was doing because we both deliberately got every question wrong till she was in her bra and panties and I was in nothing but my boxers. 

"You're turned on," She teased.

My heartbeat was racing, my mind kind of fogged up since she lost her shirt. 

She was breathtakingly beautiful. She was slim and already showing signs of a large chest. Her waist was small and tiny, her chest was pretty and her legs. They looked fantastic. "Are you surprised?" I whispered.

Daisy smiled, almost shy. Then she moved closer, so our knees were brushing against each other on the floor. Then slowly she leaned in. My experience with Cecile told me enough that we were going to kiss. I leaned in kissing her. Our kiss was soft. Her lips felt hesitant on my own. My fingers traveled down her smooth nearly naked expanse of skin. I tugged her, trying to pull her closer. She moved closer, sitting on top of my lap. Her fingers running down my bare skin. Her touch felt like the first falls of snow.

Her skin was cool to my touch and months of dreaming about her, fantasizing about her seemed to come to life. Too bad my legs ached. I'd never supported Daisy and she looked light, not as heavy as she felt on my lap. We broke apart, fingers still tracing the others skin. "Daisy," my voice was gruff, a little deeper. Daisy closed her cheeks, cheeks reddening. I pushed her a little and she got off my lap. My legs ached a little. I stood up, feeling blood move to my legs, holding a hand out to her. She took it and I pulled her up. 

I glanced down hungrily at her body. Then without a word, I closed the distance between us resting my hands on her waist and kissing her deeply, hungrier. I pressed my member against her stomach, rubbing it lightly. She pushed me away slightly, directing me to the bed, our lips didn't part.

I fall on the bed, pulling Daisy with me. We broke apart for a breath before resuming kissing each other. Daisy was on top of me and I felt her grinding herself against me. It was small at first just her pressing her private part to my member. Then she started moving up and down, our lips breaking every few minutes for breaths. I was easily becoming breathless as she lightly grind herself on me. My breaths were heavier and my hands rested hesitantly on her bottom stopping her from moving. 

Our breaths were heavy and her eyes were on mine. She kissed me gently then her hands moved to unclasp her bra. I stopped kissing her moving back to glance at her as she removed that bit of clothing. "You look so beautiful," I whispered before engaging her lips in another heated kiss. She grind her hips against mine hard and confident. It felt so fucking good I moaned. Then she was about to wiggle out of her panties but my fingers stopped her. 

"Daisy," I whispered. 

Daisy glanced back at me. 

"Not today, I didn't buy protection-"