18| Another End

W I L D E 

"Hey Cecile, mind if I spoke to you for a minute?"

The group of girls turned to glance at me. It was one of the many things about Cecile, she always stayed with a group of girls. She glanced at them, then turned to me, "Sure." 

I smiled at the girls, watching the slender blonde girl walk out of the group, she led the way taking us a little bit off but not to far from them. 

"Well?" She said hips jutting to the side, looking slightly cross. 

"I'm sorry about friday."

"I know, you sent me fifty texts on it."

I resist the urge to smile, trying my best to look upset instead, "And you didn't respond to any of them."

Cecile shrugged daintily, "Guess you know how it feels like."

"Cecile."

"Yes?"

I looked at her, "We're not together yet and we've already had a disagreement over something as trivial as a text back, are you sure you want to do this again Cecile? Maybe we're just not meant to be."

Cecile's eyes were hawk-like as she looked at me. "You're right, we're not. I just thought we'd have matured a lot more since the last time." Her gaze was a little more friendlier as she said, "Maybe we'll still be friends."

"We could if you wanted," I said.

She smiled, turning back to her friends, "Sounds good." She turned back to me, "I'll catch you around, Wilde."