19| It worked

Please please Vote & Comment. Your feedback means the world to me and I would really love to know what you guys think on my first R-rated story and also this novella. That said there's only 5 more chapters left of this story.

D A I S Y 

"You dyed your hair." 

I put the books in my locker, feeling a little proud. It was nothing short of messy with the dye getting everywhere. The whole time the dye was in my hair left me with equal parts of worry and excitement. 

The product looked a lot better than I expected. I twirled my black hair turning to look at the dark haired boy. "Yeah, what do you think?"

He swallowed, eyes falling to my lips which I coloured with very red lipstick. His voice sounded very controlled, "You look good."

I cast a glance to the hallway, noting that there were students. Then I grinned at him, taking a step closer, watching Wilde struggle with control. His breathing was uneven, eyes struggling to stay on mine. It was more forced, far from natural. When Wilde was losing control, he acted like he was in control. It was his way of coping.  

"Thanks," I said flashing him a bright smile. "I've got to head over to class," I pressed the books close to my chest, hoping he'd glance down a little, he didn't. I couldn't stop the grin from my face. I took several swift steps away from Wilde, to my classroom. Wilde followed, matching my steps. He bit his lip looking a little too normal. 

"Are you free later Daisy?" He asked.

I paused, feigning hesitating, a grin curling up my face.

"I'll see you after school?" His voice was filled with confidence. 

I laughed, "No shit."

Wilde was in control the whole way home, it was only when we're alone in his room that bits of the control faded. It was like he knew where he wanted to go but he wasn't sure how to get there. So I helped him, taking off my jacket and then pressing myself to him and stealing a kiss from those beautiful lips of his. 

He responded, lips soft and gentle against my own, his fingers hesitantly touched my back pulling me closer then holding me there as our lips danced in a melody that I didn't want to end. I broke the kiss, kissing his jaw then down his neck to the edge of his shirt. 

"I've got this," He whispered, pulling his shirt off. I smile, my fingers tracing down his skin, then I kiss his collarbone, sucking on his neck. I could taste a twinge of salt, he smelt like mint, fresh and tempting. I run my fingers down his back, feeling his muscles, then touching the belt on his jeans. We fall on the bed, our lips meeting again and again. I try to take of my shirt but he stopped me. 

"Wilde?" I questioned, pulling apart from him.

He pulled me closer, lips on mine, eyes closer. "I just want to go slower," he said, "my parent's won't be home till much later."

It was hard to kiss someone while smiling. His hands travel under my shirt, playing with my chest. His lips on my neck. My breaths were fast and I wanted nothing more than to have him in me again. 

He wanted to go slower but my shirt was off within minutes of his declaration. He stared at my chest, then he kissed my neck, "You're so fucking beautiful Daisy," he said, kissing lower and lower, till he kissed my chest. I squirmed a little, feeling ticklish. He growled, hands gripping my arms holding me apart. He whispered, "Tell me if you feel uncomfortable and I'll stop."

I nodded.

He kissed my lips briefly, before his fingers travelled down my skin, kissing me, touching me. I'd slept with Kaden, but nothing from it felt as right as it did with Wilde. 

We made out, bodies pressed against each other, nearly naked, he pulled off his jeans and I took off my bra and skirt, I didn't take off more because his lips were on mine again. I helped him out of his boxers and he helped me out of my panties, then we pried apart naked. I took him in, glancing from his face down to his long hard erection. His was thinner than Kadens, it looked far more prettier. 

Then I met his gaze. His lips touched mine gentler, pressing himself on me. I felt a bit of junior slid in. He gasped when it did, freezing slightly. I pushed myself up, craving it, wanting all of it in. He moaned when he went in. Then he pulled himself out and pushed himself back in, building himself into a steady rhythm. 

I wriggled, moving, kissing him every time he came close, my breaths picked up and I held back a moan. Wilde was nothing but loud, moaning my name. His body slumped on mine, his breathes on my neck. "I'm going to cum," he warned.

I turned to kiss him, near his lips.

Then I felt it, a burst of warmth spreading through me, and I gasped, he pushed in harder, pumping me with it until I was clawing on his back. 

We didn't stop after that, we kept meeting up, doing it every chance we got. We were nothing short of addicted.