chapter4

The pack doctor returned with some water. He looked relieved too. Once i was sat up, he came over and told me i had another visitor. Just after the attack, I had left my pack, saying that they obviously had little to no security as their beta(Me) had had her entire family murdered. I havent been back since then. Kallum, my old alph had come to see me. No doubt he was coming to request i came back to the pack to be their rightful beta. We fought for a while and eventually i did what i always do. I made a deal. 

"I tell you what... If you increase your packs security up to full standards, I will come back as soon as i am ready to leave Wolf's Medical Hospital for pack-less wolves. OK?" obviously he made me promise but then he agreed. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2days later 

"Miss Rose?" 

"yes Nathan" 

"Can I ask you something?"

"sure Nathan, you can ask me anything" i didnt know where he was going with this but i didnt want my pack to think they couldnt talk to me or tell me their worries...

"well, how will you know when you find your mate?"

"why?"

"well... i think i have"

"you should feel tingles and pinpricks when you touch, and you should hear your wolf tell you to let it out. Then you will feel a strong pull towards them." 

"erm..."

"whos the lucky lady?"

he looked at me embarassed. "well... shes... uh... well shes new to the Midnight pack, shes called Taylor, shes in my class at school" he mumbled.

"now, can i ask you something?"

he looked shocked. "uh.. yeah shoot"

"if you know her so well... why are you still here?" i nodded towards the door and he ran out to find her. im happy Nathans happy. Being the youngest of a pack is never easy, so at least having a mate, little Nathan wont be on his own. I say little, but hes 13. He still seems tiny to me though.

I have the strongest people in my pack searching far and wide for Tristan's twin. So far, we have no leads, but im hoping that we'll find him soon. 

"hey Lexi" Rose walked in and smiled at me. It turns out her mate had been staring her right in the face. Obviously it just had to be Kallum. He was thrilled and shes been smiling ever since.

"hey Rosie" 

"wazzup?"

"nothing much you?"

"well thats sort of while im here"

"MISS ROSE!!!!!! COME QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

I looked at Rose and she nodded in agreement. I ran downstairs and went to see what the commotion was about. 

"WEVE FOUND HIM!!!!!!!!"

I cried and screamed with joy both at the same time. 

"HES IN A PLACE SO OBVIOUS WE THOUGHT IT STUPID TO LOOK!!!!!!" 

"where?!?!?! where?!?!??!?" 

"HES IN THE MIDNIGHT PACK!" 

I jumped for joy until i realised.

Nathan.