Chapter18

sorry ive not uploaded in a while... was a lil bit busy and havent been on a computer in ages... By the way, if you cant remember who Rose Harper is see chapter 3.

________________________________________________________________________________

Rose POV

"Kallum? Where are you?" I asked him through the mind link.

"I'm behind you" he said walking into the room. I  immediately caught his wonderful, honey and oak scent, which never ceased to amaze me. it always reminded me of the fall...

"Hey beautiful" he said from behing me as he trailed kisses along my neck.

"Hey..."

"I missed you"

"I missed you too."

"Prove It"

_________________

Tristans POV

i ran so fast i got whiplash. i didnt know where i was going, just that i needed to get away for a while, whilst Lexi was looking for me. "tristan where are you?" asked Janice through the mind link. I hated that girl, she was one of the nastiest and most selfish girls i knew. I didnt want to talk to anyone, so I put my block up and continued running. I hope I can get far enough away soon, because despite my warewolf strength, i am absolutely exhausted.

_______________

Lexi POV

I ran upstairs and jumped out of the nearest window, transforming into my enormous jet black wolf. I ran and ran and ran. I cut through a forest to save time and noticed a sandy blur running through the trees.

Finally.

I've found him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N I was gonna end here but I'm not that cruel)

I ran and ran and finally got close enough to catch the wolf's scent. It wasnt one i recongised. He was probably from another pack. I ran faster and stood in front of him. I handed him some clothes as I ran behind a bush and changed back.

I came out and looked at him.

"Oh my gosh" I whispered.

"mate"