Chapter11

Lexi's POV

I watched as his face turned from worried to excited to thrilled to mischevous to worried again. WOW that boy has ALOT of emotions!

"Kallum what is it?" I asked. I knew how Kallum could worry a lot!

"Erm we um" he mumbled 

"spit it out" I didn't mean to be nasty to him but i knew how he could procrastinate. 

"Uh we uh found him" 

" You found him? Thats great!!! Wait if you found him why do you look so worried and scared?"

"what are you going to do to him?"

"nothing. thats your job" 

He sighed, relieved 

"Kallum James Kordett are you, an alpha of a major pack scared of what me, an beta COULD do?!?!?" I laughed, I knew Kallum only made me beta because he was scared of me. He did say to everyone that it was because I was his best friend, and have been since we were like 4, but I still cant believe it. 

"IM NOT SCARED!" he cried and just like any males do when their ego is threatened, he tried looking taller and more masculine, obviously, because he was only 5"7 whereas i was 6"1, he failed miserably.

"SURE" I laughed. 

"I am..." he mumbled

"There you guys are! Weve been looking everywhere for you!" 

"whats wrong Ben?" Ben was the Omega, and he was always there to tell us if anything at all was wrong. 

"Theres been an ATTACK! Tristan and his pack have killed 7 of our men and we have only killed 3 of theirs! We dont know what to do!"

So, he thinks he can kill my family and my pack? That man has something else coming! 

"Calm down Lex, well get him.Send out our best fighters!"

"Im going out. That man is gonna pay for killing my family"

"NO! Lexi you can NOT go after him! Your anger will take over you! You'll lose out on who you are!" 

I couldnt hear what Kallum was saying, I just knew i had to kill him. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it took so long, will upload soon x