Chapter14

Tristans POV

 I leaped out of the window and landed on my paws as i shifted into my jet black wolf. I could hear somebody coming up behind mer, so i quickly turned and pinned them to the ground.

"aaaah!Wolf GET OFF OF ME!" I heard a squeel as i looked down at who was in my grasp. I got off as soon as i realised.

"Calm down Katie. Its only me" I mindlinked. She may not be able to hear me as she only just shifted last week.

"Oh. Hey baby how are you? Why are you like that? You're never a wolf..."

"I was going for a... walk. Yeah thats right. I go for walks..."

She looked at me astonished, but her face quickly changed to a thoughtful one.

"OK... Can i come with you then?" Before I could object, she started walking off in front of me.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Er.. Spain" I replied sarcastically.

YOU DONT LOVE HER

LEAVE HER

FIND YOUR MATE

shut up.

GO AWAY FROM HER! RUN! FIND YOUR MATE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- after me and my wolf had that stupid mental debate - more like him shouting at me and me telling him to shut up several times, I realised Katie had asked me a question, and was now yelling at me because i was ignoring her.

"TRISTAN! I ASKED YOU A  QUESTION!"

Ugh. Her voice is annoying.

"What?" I questioned. I really had NOT been listening.

" I SAID!!! My dad is going on holiday this weekend so i'll have the house to myself. Do you want to come over?"

"NO thanks I'll pass. By the way, were through."

"what? WHY? Baby, was I too pushy? Baby, if were going too fast, I can slow down. I dont mind at all! Baby please.. Dont leave me!!!" She sobbed

"NO! YOu cry too much, youre voice is stupid and you are REALLY slutty! I dont like you, suck it up and move on" and with that i padded along the ground ans started to run. I needed this. Dont know where I was running, but I sure as hell wouldnt be back anytime soon.