Chapter10

Hey guys so ive decided if you havent read already that when i get 400 readers ill do 2 chappys 500 readers ill do 3 and when i get 10 fans ill do 4. Send me your thoughts! COMMENT!!! Ill put you in my story if you do! Just comment with your name below!

Anyway, onto the story!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Kallum's POV

"so what we gonna do then?" she said getting back to the point.

"well," here goes nothing... "I have already sent out my best fighters, and everyone is working extremely hard to try to find and capture him" I said.

"OK. Well, hell probably be living close by, right under our noses coz he knows well never look there... We should send out some good ones to look around the visinity. Maybe we could ask our allies in the Dusk pack over near Norfolk to keep a look out for some rogues..." she said mostly to herself.

"actually, thats a really good idea. I'll get Bob to look out for some rogues and send out some strong fighters. If they see anything, youll be the first to know." With that, I walked out of the room.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

#youre too scared to fall in love coz u end up in the dust everytime everytime...#

JLS Take a chance on me started playing as my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID. Ben.

I answered straight away, hoping for some answers. I never expected those answers though..."

__________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!!!! had to leave you on a cliffy so you'd keep reading ;) xx