Chapter9

Hey! So i heard 250 wasnt enough for you and you had to go the extra mile and make it 300! Not that im complaining of course ;) Keep em comin ;) BTW peeps, I thought i should tell you, I just changed my name so if you want to read my books you have to look for @TheLostBoysLover kk? I know confuzzling right?!? Still, im trying to get to 300 reads and 10fans so PLEASE fan!!!! Thanks so much to my awesome dedicated readers, u guys are really amazing! Also, because u guys worked so hard to get me more readers, (and coz im feeling nice ;)) Im gonna do 2 chappys! if u helped me get more fans please comment and ill dedicate one to  u x anyway enough of me babbling... 

as i promised ONTO THE CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Lexi's POV

"Nate!Get your but out of bed RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelled. It had been  two days since the attempted kidnapping. We were pretty much over it now. "NATHAN!!!!!!!!!!" boy that boy took hours to get ready. Honestly. 3 hours hed been up there!

"here. gosh you guys shout A LOT! Seriously!" He started laughing. He thought this was FUNNY?!?!?!?!

Nate's POV

I finished my hair and ran down the stairs. Lexi had such an angry look on her face i was finding it hard to contain my laughter. I bit my lip, holding it back.

"here. gosh you guys shout A LOT! Seriously!" The look on her face was priceless. I couldnt contain my laughter anymore, and i suddenly burst out into fits of laughter.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?!?!" She looked so angry. I laughed even harder. 

"yes-your-face" I said between laughs. 

I managed to stop laughing for a few minutes.

"oh come on Lex, lighten up!"

Just then, Kallum walked in.

"Alexis, I need to talk to you." 

her face turned soft as she sudied Kallum's face for a few minutes. Then, her whole posture and body language turned serious.

"Kallum, what is it?"

Lexi's POV

"Kallum, what is it?" I said, I could see the fear and worry in his eyes.

"Would you like to go somewhere more private?"

"OK. We can go to the attic. No one follow us."

Kallum and I walked to the stairs at the end of the hall, and went up them. As soon as we entered the room, i sat on the bed and patted the space next to me on the bed. 

"erm I think ill just stay stood up. If thats OK" 

I nodded in response. What was up wih him today?

"So, whats up?" i asked. Might as well be blunt and get straight to the point. 

"We've had a threat on the pack"

"so?we have threats all the time..." i muttered, where the hell is he going with this? 

"yeah, but this one's different."

"different how?" 

"well, it was him again. Hes back."

I froze. He didnt need to explain. He saw my body change and quickly shot over to catch me. 

"wh-what?"

"Im sorry Alexis. Im so sorry" 

"whats happened?" 

"Well, apparently he sent his omega out to capture you, but he failed. No one knows why..." he scratched his head, confused.

"er-um-uh"

"Alexis, do you know something  I dont?" 

"Well, on that day, when Beth rejected Nate, there was an attempted kidnapping. A human tried to kidnapp me. I hurt him really bad... could he have been the person that was after me?" 

"its highly likely. Why was no one told about this before?" 

"I-um-sort of... forgot" I mumbled. It was my turn to scratch my head.

He sighed "Oh lexi what are we gonna do with you?"

This could be fun "make me a gingerbread house and leave me alone in it for three years. See how long i last?" He laughed. 

"what are we gonna do then?" I said gettin back to the point.

the mate that stole my lifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara