Chapter6

Hey So Thanx to all my new readers and fans! I really appreciate your votes and fans and reads! sorry it took so long for me to update but im updating now so here...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure youre OK Nate? Youre hardly ever in your wolf form. You think its unnatural for a normal person to transform into such a 'monster' as you so nicely put it the other day"

"I erm yes Im fine miss Lexi please dont worry about me..." he begged. but i wasnt listening. I knew how bad it was to be rejected and i was not going to let it happen to Nate. 

"where are you? I want to come and see you. Its not nice being rejected... you shouldnt have to face it on your own." I was hoping he would tell me so i could try and comfort him. "im er im in the woods Mrs Cullenfield. Im ok. I just need you yo LISTEN to EVERY 7TH day i tell you WORDs. starting from now. Hey Mrs Cullenfield. Dont mind me. I'M ok. Nothing to worry about.dont KiDNAPP bad thoughts about me.Seriously. please PLEASE dont worry. I'll be home soon GET tea ready. It will most definately HELP me get over  the rejection. Stop now. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU HURRY 7th. Bye." Mrs Cullenfield? He knows that i hate being called Mrs, and Cullenfield brings back bad memories. wait. what did he say? Every7th? Let me see what every 7th word was... 

IM KIDNAPP PLEASE GET HELP. then he shouted virtually PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU HURRY at the end. Lets see what that says. Im kidnapped please get help. Please im begging you hurry? Oh my gosh! SOMEONE KIDNAPPED NATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!