Chapter13

Hey. So, I'm guessin this book isnt going so well coz Im not on the whats hot list, the undiscovered list or even the random list! PLEASE try to get me on the Whats hot list! If you do ill give you 2 chappys on the same day! PLEASE coz im thinkin its not goin so well and if i dont get some comments or get onto the whats hot list i might stop writing coz fans are supposed to inspire you and i must have no fas coz im not gettin much inspiration when they dont give comments...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Tristans POV

I listened intently as the door opened. My omega, Kayleigh opened it and i knew immediatly who it was. I made sure she didnt meet me yet as i guessed she would be ready to kill.

"Ben. Go make sure Miss Lexi is comfortable, wouldnt want her to be suspicious. Befriend her, make sure she thinks shes welcome and therefore mistaken about us. Then, when she least expects it, start the plan. She'll never suspect that her 'friends' would betray her" 

He did as I said and ran down the hall towards the door. I heard him greet her and fled out the window. LShe has no-doubt seen pictures of me before, at my mums house when she visited with my brother. I wasnt there that day, and have never met her in person. I bet shes ugly, my brother never did pick well with the women, as he was rather an ugly geek himself.