Thank You

Holy shit.

Words cannot describe (what an odd phrase coming from a writer!) how much I am moved by the support and recognition I've gotten along with this story. I cannot thank my audience enough for reading and appreciating the work I've put into this fanfiction. I truly couldn't have done this without all of you.

I actually cannot believe that this story is finally completed! I remember writing my first chapter and thinking, "Wow. I suck!". Now, evidently, you all don't think I suck, which is great!

Now, on the actual story itself. I started out not being a Dramione shipper. I never hated Draco, but I never saw him as a person that really stuck out to me. That is, until this one lil bitch told me that he wasn't a very well developed character. I swore that I would change her mind, and I ended up changing my own as well. It's hilarious to me that I started writing with the intent of proving someone wrong and ended up crying at 4am over the relationship of two fictional character (not that I don't do that enough as it is).

Honestly, I wrote trying to keep them true to their character and not too cliché, but I think I really just made them how I wanted a perfect love to be. In reality, their relationship is far from perfect, which is why I present to you: A SEQUEL! I have already begun writing it, and I've actually already written the final chapter for it, which will most likely rip your hearts out and make you want to die. I take no prisoners. I will publish the prologue in a month and a half, so mark your calendars.

Thank you all so much!

With all the love my shriveled heart can muster,
~Pandora

{UPDATE}
THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN CANCELED