2

Next day at school
Elise's Pov
I'm pretty nervous, I don't know why.

Natasha came up to me.
"Hey nerdy. We meet up next Saturday at your house. At 4 okay?"she said. "Okay but only till 8. I have plans than"i said. "Oh by plans you mean crying alone. Okay suits me"she said and sassily walked away. The sound of her pencil heels peircing my ears.

I hate that bitch.
****
Saturday
It's 4 o clock. Natasha is supposed to be here. I put on a jumpsuit and waited. My outfit for tonight is ready on the bed waiting for me.
***

"Hey Natasha" I said. "Cut this bullshit. Start the damn project and finish it"she yelled. Damn someone is on their period. And Ete boo is not here.

I started the project. At 7 I was ready.
"You can go"I said. "Finally"she said. She left slaming the door behind her.

I took a shower and wore my chosen outfit. Finally I get to take a break from life. My dad doesn't know I got to a club. I put on my make up and when it struck 9 i left the house.

 I put on my make up and when it struck 9 i left the house

the outfit⬆

I made sure dad or Cody didn't hear me. I sneaked to the garage and drove to the club.

****
"Yo Elise. Come take a shot"Mark the bar man said. People here knew me well. "Damn you look hot tonight" he snickered. "Continue your job." I said sipping my drink.

"Which one of these lucky boys are you going to choose?"he asked. "I think today I'll let them come to me"i said. "Can i come?"he asked. I shook a no. I took a shot of achohol and started dancing.

I felt a pair of hands touch my hips. I smirked at him. "Come take a shot with me babygirl"he said. I nodded. I took more then one shot and you could tell we were already fucked up and drunk plus we're underaged.

"Damn mama you're so hot"he said. "You too daddy" yes we were fucked up. Then he took me to this room.

He undressed me and i undressed him. I remember myself moaning like hell and screaming. Then we probably fell asleep.

***
I woke up,my head pounding through my ears. Where the fuck am I? And who's this person. Fuck I'm at the club. I looked at the young man and looked at myself. I was completely naked. I quickly dressed up. I had sex with a guy I don't even know. What the fuck is wrong with me? My head hurts and I feel like shit.

"Elise you fucked that dude way too hard" Mark said. "Ahh fuck my life"I said. The young man started to wake up. .. I recognize him. ...