30

Some weeks passed
Elise's Pov
"Gray can you stop being sad?" I said. 'How can I. My girlfriend moved away from me"he cried.

"Well I know how you can. Next week it's holidays and I bought us tickets to L.A."I siad.

"You did what?" Ethan asked. "Elise. Thank you so much. I can't thank you so much" Grayson said. "Well I want this new phone cause mine is getting old and I always wanted a puppy."I siad.

"I can't afford that"he siad. I chuckled. "Just kidding. Now start packing bichacho. You too Porn lover"I said.

"What the fuq did you just call me?" Ethan asked. "It came to my mind. I was watching porn hub last night"I siad.

"What? Elise what happened?" Grayson asked . "Kidding. Chill" I said.

I started packing.

L.A. I'm coming back.

****

"Dad we're leaving"I siad kissing his cheek. "Okay Elise. Be safe and take care of each other." He said.

We left to the airport.

It's currently in the morning.
We boarded our plane.
Grayson was continuesly on his phone while Ethan was asleep on my shoulders. I was texting Cody cause he was groaning about not coming with us.

Such a baby.

We arrived at L.A. finally..

"Come on let's grab an uber and surprise Luana"I siad. Grayson was really excited he almost shit his pants.

We arrived at her place. I rang the doorbell. I signaled Grayson to go hide.

Luana opened the door.

"Elise. Oh my god I missed you. Hey Ethan. Come inside."she said.

We sat in the living room. "What brings you here?" She asked.
"We came for a holiday" I said.
"Hey I have a new boyfriend. Nate come here"she said. Suddenly this tall manly figured appeared. He was blonde headed and had Brown eyes.

"Hey"he said. Fuck. What about Grayson?

The doorbell rang. Fuck.

Ethan looked worried.

"Nate go answer the door please" Luana said. No.

Grayson's Pov
I waited. The door opened. I was going to lean in and kids Luana when I saw this boy.

"Hey. Who are you?" He asked. "Who are you? What are you doing in my girlfriend's house?"I asked madly.

"Girlfriend? I'm her boyfriend. I think you got the wrong house"he said.

"Grayson. You're here" Luana said coming to hug me. What's going on?

"Well this is akward. Em Grayson this is Nate my boyfriend"she said. Boyfriend? Ethan and Elise came outside.

"Boyfriend? I thought I was your boyfriend. So the months we had been dating are all gone? I came all the way here for nothing? What the fuck?" I yelled. "I'm sorry Grayson. You should go" Luana said.

"You little bitch. You disgusting slut."I spit. "Elise stop him" Luana cried. Elise pulled me back.

"I'm disappointed in you Luana. You broke his heart. Don't cosider me as a friend anymore until you apologise. Altghough I dont think we can. Come on guys" Elise said.

"I loved you but you didn't"i cried. I kissed her for the last time and ran away.....

*poor Gray*