9

Ethan's Pov
I can't concentrate. I need to study. But those two are both like two cows. They are so loud. And why did Grayson have to be with Natasha. Like life doesn't want me to be calm. Fuck it. I grabbed my stuff and went outside. Yes on the fucking grass.

Elise's Pov
I'm crying non stop like a lil bitch. I'm not going to school. I'm doing online school. I can't see him or her. My life is ruined. Sorry mum you had to see me like this.

"Elise. Can you go to the shop and buy me some butter?"dad yelled. "Why can't Cody go?"i whined. "Cause your brother is working"dad said. "So am I "i yelled. "Please Ella"dad said. "Fine"I grabbed the money and walked to the store. I have to pass in front of devil house.

What is Ethan doing outside and Why? I can't pass he'll notice me. Fuck. I'll sprint. I breathed in and ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

"Woah. Something wrong?"Ethan said.

"No"

"Elise?"he asked. No. He stood up and walked over to me. Run bitch. I can't I froze. He grabbed my hand.

"Don't leave me"he whispered.

"How could I? Ethan. I can t be with you. Whenever I'm with you I feel happy and in love. But. No one wants that. I'm sorry I got to go" I cried.

"Please Elise"he said. I let go of him and ran to the store.

On the way back home I took a longer way but at least I didn't pass in front of the Dolan house. I quickly went home.

"I bought you the butter"I said. "Thanks sweety"dad said.

***

I went to bed. I really need to find a friend. I closed my eyes. I heard something hitting my window. Wtf?
......

........