26

Elise's Pov
We're leaving for camping. Everything is packed.

So..

Ethan and I are acting like a couple but .. not in public. No one knows.

"Lets go"I said. I put on my jacket and we got in the car.

"Ready?"I asked. "Yepp"they said. "Bye Elise" Cody said. "Bye"

....
We arrived at the cabin. We got out of the car and unloaded the trunk. Ethan and I put up the tents while Luana and Grayson cooked something and took a shower.

"Here let me help you"Ethan said. "I don't need to"I said.
He smirked. "I know"he said and his lips connected to mine.
"Ethan were going to get caught. Stop it. Gosh you're so irresistible" I said.

He kissed me again. 

"Love you Elise"he said walking inside.
"Wait up. It's freezing here" I said.
we walked inside.
"Want some hot chocolate?" Luana asked. I nodded.
I sipped my hot cocoa.

I saw Grayson and Luana winning.
"What's up with you two?"I asked. "Nothing" Grayson said.
I smirked. "Spill now"I said.

"Fine. Tell her Luana" Grayson said. "Kay. Grayson and I are kind of a thing. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. But would you mind if we stay in the same tent? "Luana said.

"Aw you're so cute"I said. Ethan held my hand. Not now.

"Never mind. Ill sleep with you. Maybe you don t want to sleep with a boy"launa said.

"No don t worry. I'll sleep with Ethan. You two have fun but leave us to sleep. " I said. I looked over to Ethan he winked at me.

"What should we do now?" Ethan asked. "How about we go for a walk"I said.

"I don t feel like walking"Luana said. "Me too. I prefer to stay here and cook something" Grayson said.

"I'll come with you Elly" Ethan said.

"Kay. Come on. You two are no fun" i said.
....

We went for a walk...

I felt peacefully. All my problems seemed to go away. We kept silent until we were near a huge tree.

"I bet you can't climb that"Ethan said. "Is this a challenge I hear? Let me show you what I can do"I said.

I climbed the tree easily. I'm pretty flexible myself. Ethan climbed too.

He sat behind me on a branch.

He wrapped his hands around me and I rested my head on his chest.

"I never thought I would be here with you " I said.
"Me neither. But I was taught a lesson. Never judge a book by its cover. You 're different then I expected."he said.

"Me too. I always thought of you as a fuckboy. Not that you aren't a bit but"i looked at him.

I laughed.

"Admit it you were a fuckboy. All you wanted was to mess around with girls."i said. He sighed.

"But that is past. I changed Elise. You changed me. Life teaches you so much. I want to use it good"he said.

"Me too." I said.

"Elise. . Can I call you mine?" Ethan said. I looked at him with a smile.

"Hmm. Let me think... No." I said.
"What?" He said.

"I'm not yours. The real quetion is can we be happy together and the answer is yes"I said.

"Elise. I swear one day... I was this close to flip out"he said.

I smirked. He kissed me passionately.

"Finally"

♡♡♡♡♡