23

Elise's Pov
There he was. The one i call devil. Looking innocent yet capable of many things. Damn what he can do to you.

I approached. "I'm glad you came. " he said.

"You have one minute"I said.

"Ookk ay. 

Elise. I know I did many horrible things to you. I always blamed it on you. I got into bad habits and couldn't control myself.
Elise.

I look back to the day I used to bully you and when I met you. First I only used you for sex but I realised that's not what I wanted. When you left I felt your emptiness so much that my anger got to me. I started to hate you. I hated you because I hated myself , for letting you go without showing you I care.

Elise please forgive me. I beg you. I wish that at least we can be friends. I can't stand another day without seeing your beautiful smile and your eyes sparkle. Please Elise"he cried. Yes he had tears in his eyes which showed me he really cares.

I grabbed his palm. "Ethan. I done horrible things as well. I should have never left you hanging. But that was a long time ago. Now i found myself. I forgive you.

But not more than friends .....
For now"I said. He smirked at the last part.

"Come on let's go to class" I said.
"Yes Mrs Elise"  he said. I finally saw his white beautiful teeth and his broad smile. He may have been a fuck boy but I can tell he changed a bit.

***
"How did it go?"Luana asked.

"Great. Ethan and I are on speaking terms. Just not that close. For now. But maybe this weekend you'll see him next to me on the couch"I said.

"Were having a sleepover?!"Luana asked. "Why not? We're going to watch a movie first with some popcorn and then we're going to cover the boys with make up. Don't tell them"I laughed.

"Ah cool. I'm so glad i met you."Luana said hugging me.

"Me too Lu. I wouldn't be me if it wasn't for you"I said.
Aw 😂