31

Elise's Pov
We went to our hotel room. "I'm so sorry Grayson. I never knew"I said.

"Can you stop apologising.  It's not your fault" Grayson said.

"Elise leave him for now. He's mad" Ethan said. Im so sorry for him.

"Hey let's go get something. We'll take your mind off of things Gray" I siad.

"I want Starbucks" Ethan siad. "Kay will get you Starbucks bup"I siad pecking his lips.

"Wait. Woah. You two are dating?" Grayson asked. Oops.

"Yes kind of"I said. "How long?" He asked. "Since camping. I think" Ethan said. "I think you're cute" he said. "Thx now come on" I said dragging him off the sofa.

We went to Starbucks.
***
The waitress came to take our order.

"Goodafternoon. How may I help you ?" She asked.
"Steph?" I asked. She looked at me. "Elise?" She asked. I nodded. "Oh my I missed you Elli." She said. "Me too Cuz. I didn't know you were living here. "I said.

"Yeah I moved here last year. I got bored in Italy"she said. You could notice her Italian accent. "How's mum? She's your teacher right?"she asked.

"Yes. Mrs Pascal. She's alright. You should visit her sometime Steph "I siad. "I pass. Dad will be cross with me. I really wish to but because of circumstances"she said.

"Oh come on Steph. You come with me."I said. She nodded. "Hey you're into threesome?" She asked. "Wtf? No why would you think that?"I asked.

"Cause you got two hotties by your side"she said. "Oh Ethan is my boyfriend and Grayson is his twin brother. " i siad. She formed an "o" with her mouth.

"Steph are you done talking and flirting? " we heard. Steph turned around. This girl approached us. She was as tall as me. She had her hair the same colour as mine except she had some highlights on the end. Her eye colour was like mine and she was gorgeous. "Sorry my friend is annoying" she said.

"Do I know you? "