16

Elise's Pov
I was at home scrolling through my instagram while Luana was in the shower.

Ding dong*

I had to open the door as dad and Cody aren't home. I opened the door.

"Grayson?" I said. "Hey Elise. Can we talk?" He asked. "Sure. Come in" I said. We went on the couch.

"Listen I changed. I'm not that bully anymore. I realised that bullying people doesn't make me happy unlike Ethan who is being a total dick. I got bored home plus I feel uncomfortable hearing moaning noises upstairs. So I came here. You changed too Elise. I like the new you. Hope you don't mind me coming here"he said. "No not at all Gray. Feel free to come" I said.

"Elise is there a boy here?" Luana yelled. "Dont worry Luana it's just Grayson my friend" I said. "Still" she yelled.

"Sorry. Luana is shy" I siad. "Don't worry. Hey want to"I cut him off. "Skateboarding" I yelled.

"You skateboard?" He asked. "Not really but I try" I siad.

"Wait up. I want to skateboard too" Luana yelled.

"Oh hello"she said. "Hello Luana. I'm Grayson" Gray said. "Luana stay away from this guy. He has a really small dick" I said. "Shut up Elise. That is not true." Gray said. We burts out laughing.

"Come on"

We went skateboarding. I was skateboarding when I fell and bruised my leg.

"Elise!"Luana yelled. Gray and Luana ran over to me.

"Lets get you home" Grayson said. He grabbed me bridal style and Carrie me home.

He layed me on the couch.

"Oh hey dad. I bruised my leg"I said.

"Oh Elise. Let me get the ointment"dad said. My leg turned blue.

"Don't worry Elise you 'll get better" Grayson said. "Yeah" Luana said.

"Ahh it hurts" i yelled. "Hold on a bit"dad said rubbing the ointment.

"Listen Elise. I have to go home. See you tomorrow" Grayson said. "Okay Gray. Bye" I said. "Bye Grayson" Luana said. "Bye Luana." Gray said.

Grayson's Pov
At least I have a friend who doesn't like to fuck around. Man everyone at school who acts "cool" likes to fuck around and one of them is Ethan.

I went up to my room. "Where were you?"Ethan asked barging into my room. He looked angry.

"Em do you know what privacy is? And not your business"I said.

"Cut the bulkshit Grayson. Where were you? "He asked. "At Elise. We went skateboarding and she fell so I took her home" I said.

"Why were you with her? I told to you to stay away from her. She is mine"Ethan yelled. "No she is not Ethan. You broke her heart and by getting her jealous won't work. She doesn't give a damn about you"I said.

He slapped me hard on my face. He's drunk. Again.

He stomped out of the room.

"Mum control Ethan"i said. "I can't Gray. He's gone nuts. Neither Cameron can. he needs help. Gray take care of him" mum said.

What am I going to do with you Ethan?