28

SMUT IN THIS CHAP!!!👅(it's so bad)
Elise's Pov
Camping ended. We packed out stuff and went back home. Next week we start school again. Why?

Luana and Grayson are really cute together while me and Ethan kept secretively. But I'm sure they'll found out soon.

****
"Dad were home" I yelled. "Elise, I'm so happy you're back" dad said.

"Hey Ella. Did you have fun?" Cody asked.

"Since when you had interest in me? And yes we did"i said.

"Ell. Luana and I are going to my place. You wanna come?" Grayson asked. "No I'm staying here. Ethan are you staying?"I asked. "Sure."he said smirking.

They left and Ethan and I went upstairs. 

I got in my pjs which is just a crop top and a pair of shorts. I got on my bed next to Ethan.

"Ahh your face is so kissable"Ethan said. "No one is stopping you"I said.

He smashed his lips onto mine. His tongue pleaded for entrance which I didn't let him. I'm pretty competitive.

I tugged his hair while he pushed me onto the bed making it crack a bit. I ripped his shirt of and thrower it into the floor. He took of mine and started sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan.

He kissed down to my stomach sometimes leaving a hickie. "That shows that you're mine babygirl"he said pressing my hickie. It hurt a bit.

Now I'll return the favor. I pushed him off if me and I went on top. I kissed his jawline all the way down to his hips. He looked at my shorts signaling me to take them off. I did as he wished and then slid down his.

He unclipped my bra and slid down my underwear. I flipped me over makig him on top. I slid down his boxers. Damn its huge.

"You like what you see? "I smirked. I licked my lips and nodded.
"Ready?" He asked. "Yes daddy ride me"i said. He put on a condom and thrusted slowly into me. Then the thrusts became harder and faster.

I let out loud moans but tried to resist as my dad was downstairs. He hit my climax and he let out. Warm liquid spread all over.

We reached for breathe. I put on my underwear and so did Ethan. We cleaned up and made sure there were no signs and smells.

"You're so good Elise" he said. "You too fuck buddy" I said. "Pls don't call me by my old self" he whined.

"Fine you're not a fuckboy but you fucked the shit out of me" i siad.

We got under a blanket and cuddled together.

♡♡♡♡♡♡