34

Elise's Pov
I woke up. Ethan wasn t next to me. I started hearing sounds from my bathroom. I knocked.

"Who's there?" I asked. The sounds continued. Vomiting sounds. Ew.

I opened the door and saw Ethan his head almost in the toilet panting.

"Ethan what's wrong? "I asked running to him. "It's nothing. Some morning sickness"he said standing up.

"You sure?" I asked. "Yeah-" he said and vomitted again.

"No you're not okay"I said. I lead him downstairs and laid him on the couch.

"I'll bring you some soup"i said. I cooked some soup and gave It to him.

"Thank Elly"he said. "Welcome bup"i said. I went to dad's room. He was there sleeping. It smelled like alcohol in here.

"Dad!"I yelled. "Leave me alone you slut"he responded. "1st of all I'm your daughter and not a slut and 2nd where were you?"I asked. "Go away"he whined.
Fine I'll give him a piece of my mind when he wakes up.

I went in the living room. Ethan is gone. "Ethan!"I yelled.

"In the bathroom"he said. Oh.

That day passed by. Dad kept sleeping. Cody came in the afternoon from work and Ethan was sick.

*****
Next day*
"Elise relax I'm better" Ethan said. Yes he Isn't vomiting but his eyes are all red and his skin colour turned yellow.

"Kay. But if you start acting sick again were going to the doctor." I said.

Ethan's Pov
I hate this. I can't tell her. "Okay Elise"I siad. I dont need to go to the doctor.

Me - Gray should i tell Elise?

Gray- up to you bro. But I think you should wait a bit. Let her mind off of her father prob you know.

Me - thanks bro.

Gray- any time little bro

Me - You know I'm older than you right?

Gray - Yeah but I look bigger

Me - dufass.

"Who are you texting?" Elise asked. "Grayson"i said. "You can tell him to come over if you want" she said.

"Nah he's still in bed"I said. "Okay"she said. She cuddled next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair.

Many thing are wrong but when I'm with her I forget them all....