6

The next day
Elise's Pov
I went downstairs for breakfast. "Hey sweety. Listen I'm coming home late tonight so buy something to eat"dad said. "Okay dad. I'm going bye " I said. He waved a goodbye.

I drove to school and went to the lockers. I saw Ethan and Grayson coming near me and I immediately went the other way. I have no mind for distractions. November is near that means November tests.

I entered the class and then Ethan entered. He smirked at me. I just ignored him. Yes I might sound like a bitch but I have my many reasons. Most important. Mum.

"Elise and Natasha present your project" Mrs Pascal said. I stood up and went in front. I started explaining while Natasha stood there not understanding what I'm saying.

"Em Elise. Why isn't Natasha participating?" Mrs Pascal. "Oh sorry. You can explain the last part Natasha. If you know what it is" i said. She gave me a nasty look.

She started mumbling and mixing up words. "Why are you messing it up?" Mrs Pascal said. "Because I'm shy"she said. I heard boo's from the class.

"I think that only Elise did this project. Is this right?" Mrs Pascal said. I nodded. "No we both worked" she said. "Em Miss. I was with Elise when she did her project cause Miss Natasha aka Mrs Snob didn't want to do it so she sended me"Ethan said.

"Thank you Mr Dolan. No need to call people names. Is this true Natasha ?"she asked. I stood there not knowing what's going to happen.

"No. I worked on the project. These two are saying these things because they hate me"Natasha said. "No you didn't. You just say that to get out of this" I yelled. She did an innocent look. "Stop it both. You both get a mark. The project was good. Now go to your places before I report you" Mrs Pascal said.

Bell rang
"Before you go Elise I need to talk to you"Miss Pascal said. I walked over to her. "Whats going on with you and Ethan?"she asked. "Nothing he just hates Natasha"I said. "Kay. Also I know you only worked on that project so I'm giving the marks to you"she said.

"Thanks aunty"I said and walked out. You didn't see that ey. Damn it feels good to be a gangstar.....