40

Elise's Pov
So Ethan's cancer seemed to settle by settle I mean not giving him attacks. He isn't getting better but doctors say there is a chance he might make it.

Fingers crossed. He is spending some time at home and we're crazy so we're going to do something crazy.

****

"Please come with me Ethan"i whined.

"Elise. 1. I m wearing a beanie and I look disgusting 2. I'm afraid" he said. "You're not disgusting you're a special gift from God. Ethan please. I want to remeber our love."I said.

He gave up.

***
We went to a tattoo shop. (You could tell by the pic)

"How can I help you?" The tattoo artist asked.

"Well he wants a forvere on his hand and I want together."I said. "Kay Let s start"he said.

***
Our tattoos were finished. They looked amazing.

"Ethan I love it"i said. "Me too"he said.

He said it with no emotion. "Now last place I want to go."I said.

I took him to the capsite near the water bank. We sat there.

"I know you're sad Ethan but please Im trying my best to make you happy. I don't want these last days of your life to be miserable" i cried.

"I know Elise. But I want to break up with you"he said. "What? Why? What did I do?"I asked.

"You did nothing. I don't want to leave you here alone when I die. I want you to move on and forget about me. You'll be hurt if I die and leave you alone. "He siad.

"Ethan I would never move on. I did a tattoo to show you that I will never let you go. "Together forever". You will always stay in my heart bup. But hey Youre still here. Fuck death let's talk about something positive"I said

"Well i have a confession to make"he said. "What?"

"You make me who I am"
"A happy person who is always looking forward to meeting his one true love"

♡♡♡♡♡