27

Elise's Pov
IT is 10 o clock and Grayson and Luana still want to do a bonfire. I can't even feel my face.

"What's wrong princess?" Ethan asked sitting next to me .

"I'm really tired."I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Come on let's dance" Luana said.

"I'm going to sleep"I said. "Here let me take you"Ethan said. He grabbed me bridal style and carried me to our tent . I got in my sleeping bag and goodnight  .

.
Ethan's Pov
I tugged her sleeping bag . God she is beautiful. I'm so glad i get to call her mine. It's the best feeling in the world.

I looked at the stars and thought to myself. I changed because of her. Elise changed me. I'm not a fuckboy anymore I care for people. I love you Elise.

I kissed her forehead and got in my sleeping bag.
"Goodnight Elise"
****
Next morning *
I woke up. I looked around. Where is Elise?
I stood up and got out of the tent.

Grayson and Luana are still asleep.

I walked in the woods.

'Elise!"I yelled. No response.
I walked and walked till I saw a river bank.

I walked there and saw Elise quietly sitting alone near the water.

"Elise. You worried me. I thought you were kidnapped or something"I said. But she didnt turn around.

I walked over to her. I looked at her face. Tears streaming down,  her eyes were red and she was shivering.

I wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm here for you" I said. She turned her face to me.

Elise 's Pov *
"I'm here for you" is all I needed to hear.

"Sorry for Coming here without telling you." I said.

"It's okay Elise. Why did you come here?" He asked. I sighed.

"I come here whenever I'm sad or need some fresh air. It makes me forget all my problems. I remebered of mum. She died when I was 3 years old. I don't remember much but I know that she loved me. She is here. Right by my side, almost touching the water."I said.

"Elise. You can always talk to me. I care about you and I'm willing to help. "He said.

I rested my head on his lap. He stroked my hair. "Thanks"

♡♡♡♡♡