38

Elise's Pov
"How bad is it?" I asked. "But don't tell him. It was stage 2 but now its stage 3" Grayson said.

My eyes full of tears . I stood near Ethan .

"Why are you crying princess?" He asked. "Ethan this is serious. Your cancer is growing"i said. "I know but I'm going to survive Elise. I belive that and you must too"he said.

He's been stuck in hospital for 3 months. No improovment he's only getting worse.

Everyday is a new day. Don't know what's going to happen.

"Elise if Ethan is getting through this so can you. Please don't lose his hopes" Grayson said. I nodded. "I'm going a bit home"I said. "Sure dear go rest" Lisa said.

I walked out and bumped into someone. "Watch where you're going bitch"she said. I looked at her. Oh fuck I was looking at the devil himself.

"Hello Natasha *cough* cough* hoe*"I said.

"Oh hello nerdy. Heard your little toy got sick."She sassily said.

Don't cry Elise.

"How did you here oh I know cause you have your face stuck in everyone's ass. That's why your face is squashed" I said.

"1 my face is not squashed and two I hope you and Ethan to through hell you two fuckers. Both of you go die in a hole. It will be the best after all Ethan is dying"she said.

That bitch.

I slapped her face and ran away.

How dare she say those words?

***
I arrived home.

Elodie♡ - Hey I know life has been tough for you but I may have something to light up your day. Go outside

I read the message and went outside.
"Elodie!" I said Seeing my sister in front of me.

"Hey I came to spend this period of life with you" she said hugging me tight.

"Oh I'm so glad you're here"I siad. A walked inside. I could feel she was afraid.

"Don't worry dad wont know you're here. I can just tell him you're u friend of mine."I said. "Kay"she said.

At least I have my sister with me... Every day I pray that something good will happen. I don't know what it is but I will have faith and hope.....