Chapter 2

I raise an eyebrow at him. "Righttt. but seriously. Who are you, and where in the bloody hell am I?" I ask.
He chuckles. "Typical unbeliever." he says. I raise an eyebrow at him. "Excuse me?" I ask, slightly annoyed.

"I'm supposed to be dead right now, so if i could get some straight answers, that would be great." I say, more than SLIGHTLY annoyed now.

The boy, 'Peter', just laughs. I glare at him. "Fine, I'll go get some answers on my own." I grab the leather bag, and storm away, kicking up sand in the process.

I'm not so far away when I feel a warm hand on my arm. "Wait," 'Peter' says. "Ok, ok, fine. I'Ll give you some answers. But first, what's your name?"

I just stare at him. He laughs at my expression. "Come on, you have to have a name, right?" My cheeks burn, and I rip my arm out of his grip. He looks confused, then surprised. "You mean, you don't HAVE a name?!" He exclaims.

My cheeks burn a brighter color. Suddenly, he pales. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I just shake my head.

"Don't be." I say. "I haven't really thought about names for a long time. No one ever really addressed me enough for me to have to bother coming up with a name." I say, a twinge of sadness piercing my heart. But I quickly push it away.

I lost all feeling when she died. And it was never coming back. I was just an emotionless soul, a fragment of the energetic girl they said once existed.

I realize I was looking down at my worn, suede boots. I look up to see 'Peter' looking at me curiously.
"Alright," he said softly. "What should I call you then?" He asks, surprisingly gentle.
I think for a moment.
I can't have him call me what she used to. It would be to painful.

I rack my brain for a name, any name.
Then I remember the name of the girl who had been my best friend. Back when I still lived in the orphanage, the only thing keeping me there was my best friend, Adriana. She disappeared, presumed dead, on one of the rare occasions where I didn't sneak out with her.

I was to tired that night, but Adriana was going out to steal some food for the girls at our orphanage.
But she never came back. To honor my long lost best friend, I said, "Adriana." I say. "You can call me Adriana."

Peter's POV------
She doesn't believe me when I say that my name is Peter Pan.
But really, I'm not lying. My name really is Peter Pan. And this really is Neverland.

But when I ask her what her name is, she flinches. "You mean you don't have a name?" I exclaim. She winces, and shrugs. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't meam to-" but she cuts me off.
"Don't be." She says softly.

She starts to think, think for a name for me to call her.
"Adriana." She says finally.
I can sense there was some thought behind the name.

I can sense most off the inhabitents of Neverland's thoughts. "Adriana." I repeat. I smile, trying to comfort her. "Well then Adriana. I owe you some answers." I say. I offer her my hand.
She looks doubtfully at me. "Come on. You can trust me." I say. She raises an eyebrow at me, but takes my hand. I smirk, and bend my knees. "Follow me." I say.

She bends her knees, mimicking my position. I smirk, knowing what's about to come.
I push off the ground, hard, crushing the litle vile of pixie dust in my palm.
I quickly spread it over myself and Adriana.

We start to lift off the ground, and we soar higher and higher in the air.
I feel nails dig into my arm, and look down at Adriana.
"Oh my god!" She yells, her nails digging into my arm, amd her grip was like iron. "We're effing FLYING!!!" She yells.
I laugh.

"That's not even the best part!" I yell. Her eyes widen, and she screams, "I'm not so sure I want to see the best part!" She yells. I just laugh, and pull her closer to me. "Trust me, you'll love it!"
Just then, the clouds part below us, and the whole of Neverland unfolds below us. The high, green mountain in the distance, the Mermaid's Lagoon, Skull Rock, and the green forest below. I hear her gasp, and smile.

"I told you you'd love it!!" I say. She nods. "It's beautiful!"

We circle the island twice. Finally, we touch down on the same beach where we first met. She steps on the sand lightly, and drops the black leather bag she had clutched beneath her coat.

She sheds the thread bare coat and throws the bag on top. She looks at me. "You're really Peter Pan." She says quietly. I nod, smirking.
"Thats hardly fair." I say. "You know who I am, but I don't even know you, or how you got here." She shrugs, And sits on the sand.

"Well, I was stealing that bag from this really fat guy," she says casually. "And i was trying to climb a brick wall, but I slipped and fell. I closed my eyes, preparing for impact, but when i opened my eyes again, I was here, on the beach." She says.
She ties her hair back with a thin brown ribbon.
Her dark brown hair ripples as she pulls her ponytail violently to tighten it.

She turns to me. "I'm not sure if that answers your question, but thats all I know that could possibly help." I stare at her for a moment longer, then turn away. "Well, my shadow must have saved you at the last minute." I explain. I turn to her again. "But my shadow only brings certain people to Neverland." I say.
"You must be special, for my shadow to have brought you here."
I grab her hand. "Come on. It's time you met the boys."