Cast Page!!

A/N---

CAST PAGE!!!!

I've been developing this page for a LOOOOOOOOOOOng time now... 

FINALLY

FINISHED

IT!

Please tell me whether 

Peter Pan - Robbie Kay (need I say more?) 

Talia Vicore (a.k.a, Adriana, Hunter) - Naomi Scott

Felix - Parker Croft 

Calypso (a.k.a., Ranger) - Gemma Ward 

Tinker Bell (a.k.a, Adriana) - Amanda Seyfried. (imagine her with a bun, and more natural makeup, and of course, wings.)

Princess Tiger Lily - Bianca Lawson (imagine her weaing an indian outfit, with a bow and sheath on her back, black streaks of paint on her cheekbones, and a blue feather in her hair.) 

Captain James Hook - Colin O'Donoghue

Gisabell Smee - Ayelet Ben-Shahar (leather jacket, dark makeup, golden hoop earrings, short, black hair.) 

Ariel - Ariana Grande (an AWESOME fan and friend of mine gave the suggestion for this. Check out her profile, @urvipanda. She has an awesome book going on over there, which I highly encourage you to read!! )

Julie Vicore - Michelle Borth 

Jack - Uriah Shelton 

Ashton - Booboo Stewart

I know that Peter, Felix, and Hook are the same characters from Once Upon a Time. But this is a Peter Pan/Robbie Kay fan fiction, and Parker Croft is a perfect fit for Felix (since my character Felix was inspried from the show and Parker Croft). And, well, I wanted Talia's dad to be okay looking, so...... You get Colin O'Donoghue! 

Please tell me your opinions about the cast!! 

-Musicfanatic53