Chapter 16

A/N---

Well, thanks to numorous death threats (ahem, DocADoo7, ahem) and a lot of you asking POLITELY for me to update, I have decided to update it now.

I hope you enjoy Peter's confusion as much as I do.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

P.S, this chapter is dedicated to my awesome, Pan-loving wattpad friend, DocADoo7!!!

Peter's POV---

I stopped dead in my tracks. I looked at her, stunned.

"Talia?" I asked quietly. I knew a look of absolute confusion was plastered on my face.

She glared at me. She turned to the right, and looked straight at the bushes where my Lost Boys were hiding. "Come on out Felix, and bring the boys along with you." Not one of them moved. She sighed, and swung one of her pistols around, to face the bushes. 

"Don't make a move, Peter Pan." She said, without even looking in my direction. She fired her pistol at the tree directly behind the bushes were I knew they were hiding. Ashton leaped up, and I could hear his voice from here, "Effing shrikes!" He looked over quickly at where Talia and I stood. She smiled.

"Come on out boys. I could adjust my aim a bit lower if you liked...." But that was to much. Felix emerged from the bushes, the Lost Boys coming right after him.

They lined up on the deck beside me, and Talia's pistol came to rest on my chest again. "Talia, what is going on?" I heard Felix ask behind me. She just smiled. "I was ordered not to kill one of you, just simply make sure you stay here until we are ready." She said mysteriously. 

"Ready for what?" I asked. 

She glared at me. "Do not speak to me Peter Pan!" She through gritted teeth. "I do NOT need this right now!" She glared at me again, then pushed me away with her right elbow. I stumbled back beside Felix as I heard loud thuds resonating from behind the line of pirates. 

Talia stepped back in line, and shoved her pistols back into their holders on her belt. She steped closer to Gisabell, leaving an open space for him to walk through.

Hook.

He wore his usual long, red coat, and his long, black curly hair and sun-tanned, worn face was hidden underneath a black, wide-brimmed hat. But I could still see the evil glnt of his eyes as he smirked smugly at me.

"What have you done to her?!" I screamed, and almost moved forward when I felt two hands holding me back. I turned to see Felix and Ashton, each keeping a hand on each of my shoulders. 

Hook just chuckled. "What do you mean, what did I do to her?" He asked innocently.

WAY to innocently to be genuine. 

I growled, and shook off Felix and Ashton's grips. I stayed where I was, but replied, "She hates me! She doesn't remember a THING! What have you DONE to her?!?!?" I seethe. 

"Oh, but he DIDN'T do anything to me." Oh dang, her voice makes me want to scream. All that time that I spent away from her. I just wanted this to END, so that we could be together.....

I looked over at her in surprise. She walked up to me, and got very, very close to my face.

"The thing is, I didn't forget a THING, Peter Pan." She said through her gritted teeth.

"I remember every bit of love I felt for you. And I also remember every bit of heartache when you broke my heart." She said angrily. 

I looked at her, perplexed. "But I never broke your heart!" I said. "We would have still been happy, if HE hadn't come around!" I said, pointing at Hook. "Don't you remember any of that? Don't you remember when he threatened our LIVES if you didn't come with him?" I asked. I didn't care that even I could hear the desperation in my own voice.