Chapter 25

Talia's POV---

Tink opens up her hand, and reveals the object she had been holding the whole time.

My bracelet. 

"I took it from him, just in case you wanted it back now." I gulped, and set my ice cream carton done.

Was I ready to forgive him? For everything?

Tink smiled at me. "Maybe you should go talk to him. You don't have to put it on yet, just have it with you for now." 

"Go talk to him, Talia." Tiger Lily's voice rings out. She's the last I expected to speak now. I turn to her, and she nods. So do Ariel, Calypso, and Sera. I smile weakly, and take the bracelet. 

"I'll be back." 

----------------------------------------

Peter's POV---

I'm sitting by the fire, staring helplessly into the distance. I gaze up at the stars, hoping that they would be similar to the way Talia's eyes shine when she laughs or smiles.

But they don't shine as bright.

I sigh, and miss her warm body beside mine. Normally, on nights like this, she'd sit beside me, her head on my shoulder, until one of the boys asked her to sing us a song.  Then she'd lift her head up, and smile, and sing whatever song they wanted to hear.

My beautiful little Lost Girl, with her angelic voice and beautiful complexion.

I felt eyes, burning into the back of my head. I turned, couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched.

I was met with tiny little orbs of light that resembled the shining of the moon on the dark water of the Neverland's oceans. 

"We need to talk." Talia said, and disappeared into the forest. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed her into the woods. So many words, sentences, apologies that I had been thinking up for the past day came swirling back into my mind.

I breathed a frustrated sigh. I knew that I couldn't give her a rehearsed apology. It had to be straight from the heart.

Finally, she stopped, and turned around. "Talia-" I began, but she turned her head away. "Stop. I don't want to hear some rehearsed apology Peter." She said, her gaze directed at the ground. 

I closed my mouth, and looked at her.

"Peter, I just want to ask you..." She lifted her gaze to mine. "Am I really a liabilty? She whispers. Her eyes shine with tears, and she bites her bottom lip. She's rubbing her right wrist, where her silver bangle should have been.......

I wonder if Tink still has it?

I shake my head, and cautiously walk towards her. I wrap my arms around her in the dying light of the Neverland sun. She buries her face in the crook of my neck. She doesn't make a sound, but I can feel her cool tears on my bare skin.  

I, in turn, bury my own face in her hair. "I'm so sorry Talia. You're not a liability, not in the least. You are the strongest, clamest girl I have ever met. You are so good under pressure. You hold me together, not hold me back. I just didn't want to loose you so soon after I had gotten you back." I whispered, silent tears running down my cheeks and dampening her hair. 

She nods. "I'm sorry if I'm causing you pain Peter, but you know what I have to do, don't you?" She asks quietly. I nod. "I know. Its like, your purpose for living. You came back from the dead because you had unfinished bussiness here." 

She pulls her face away from my neck. "Peter, I didn't come back from the dead just to kill Hook." She says. "That wasn't my unfinished bussiness." I look at her, confused. "What was it you came back to do then?" I ask curiously. She smiles. "I came back to tell you I love you. And to kiss you atleast one more time." she whispers softly. I grin at her.

"I had never told you I love you, not until then. But I wanted you to know that, and I just couldn't rest knowing you hadn't heard those words from my lips." she looks up at me, her eyes flitting to my lips. Slowly, she leans forward. I hold her close to me by the waist, locking my fingers behind her hips. 

She smiles, her eyes still on my lips. She leans forward, and kisses me with such mindblowing intensity, its like foreworks could have gone off behind me, but I wouldn't notice. 

She wraps her arms around my neck, and pulls at the hair behind my head. I moan into her lips, and I feel her smile. I work my hands up to her sides, and rub small circles into her side. She wiggles a bit, and giggles. "That tickles. You seriously messed me up." I smile, my eyes still closed. "I believe I just heard the sweetest sound in the world." I open my eyes and continue. "I don't think anything was messed up."

She grins, then kisses me again, harder. We make out for a few more minutes, or maybe it wwas seconds, possibly even hours, but I pull away. "Does this mean I'm forgiven?" I ask, pressing my forehead to hers. She grins, and unlocks one of her fingers from behind my neck. She reaches into the pocket at the back of her pants. She pulls out a familiar silver object.

Her bangle. 

She slips it on to her right wrist. She admires it, twisting her wrist around in the light. She puts a finger on her chin and says, "I'll consider it......" She said slyly, smirking up at me. I laugh, and pick her up bridal style. She laughs, and punches my arm. I don't frown, but dip down and kiss her on the forehead.

I look at her and say sincerly, "I really am sorry Talia. You've never been a liability to me, ever. You've made my life so much better and beautiful ever since you arrived on the island, and I will never let you go." 

She smiles softly, and puts a hand on my cheek. "I love you too Peter. You've made my life worth living, and I will never leave you. You are my soulmate, my other half." I smile, and press my forehead to hers, rubbing my nose against her delicate one. "And you are my soulmate, my better half."

 She smiles, and closes her eyes. I gently kiss her on the forehead, and carry her back to the camp.

A/N---

Oh, I'm so relieved!! They kissed and made up!!! I felt so bad, making them fight, but hey! Love and true relationships aren't just all sparkles and kisses, right??

Okay, this is seriously insane....

6,000+ READS??!?!?!?!?

300+ VOTES?!?!?!

100+ COMMENTS!!?

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!!