ONE SHOT COMPETITION!!!!!

Okay, so I got this idea from another book i was reading on wattpad, so I wanna do it here.

I'm making a one shot competition, meaning a one chapter competition for what you think will happen in Talia and Peter's future. I don't mean immediate future, I mean, like, twenty years from now.

Will they have kids?

Will they still be young and living on Neverland?

Will they even still be together?

It should be in an epilogue-type set up, and I will be offering prizes to the winners!

After you write your story, you can title it anything you like, so long as it has 'Confessions of a Lost Girl One Shot', or something like that, in the title.

Dedicate the one-chapter long story to me, so that I can find it, and submit it to me

BY WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK. MEANING, FEBRUARY 19, 2013. 

I will have first and second place winners. The prizes for these are.....

FIRST PLACE WINNER/GOLD MEDALIST:

- Will recieve a dedication from me in a chapter!

- Will get a follow from me!!

- And will get to create a new, incoming character in the book! The character can be you or a character you create, (I'll tell you the one specific thing the person has to have,) and will be IN THE BOOK!!!

- And you can get me to read a book of yours, if I'm not already reading it. (optional)

- And, you can ask two questions, ANY two questions, you want, even if it will spoil some things. :P

SECOND PLACE WINNER/SILVER MEDALIST:

- Will receive a follow from me!!

- I will read a book of yours, if I'm not already reading it. 

- And you can ask me any one question about the book that you want, even if it spoils some things for you.

**Note, that the ending you create may or may not be the intended ending I had in mind! I won't TELL you if it is, but I'll feel a special connection to you for guessing my plot line :)**

Happy Writing my Awesome Readers!

-Stay Classy America!

-Musicfanatic53, Peter's Only Lost Girl