Chapter 12

Things were moving very quickly with the twins, in that I was already in their bed, laying naked between them and very much dealing with a lot of self-loathing at the moment, until Lorenzo and Luciano rolled onto their sides while I laid on my back.

"Quit overthinking it, babe" Lorenzo said as he sucked on my neck and then I felt Luciano's hot breath against my n*pple as his right hand slid down my body, searching for my sex.

"Does this feel good, tesoro?" He asked, his deft fingers brushing my slick folds.  "God yes" I whispered, arching my back as he dipped in, his finger massaging my cl*t, teasing me into oblivion.

While his brother was occupied with my sex, Lorenzo took my hand and guided it to his c*ck, wrapping my fingers around him, I could feel him moving our hands, synchronized as one, stroking him, causing him to moan.

"Here baby, touch mine" Luciano said, mimicking what his brother did, taking my hand and wrapping it around his impressive length.

I was now massaging two hot men while they teased me to orgasm and after two years of not being touched in this way, I was coming all the way undone.

As my moans filled the room, so did the twins ragged breathing and I was so high on adrenaline, I knew I had to have them inside me.

I flipped over to straddle Luciano and as I did this, I gave Lorenzo the go ahead to get behind me. "Condoms?" I panted, knowing very good and well that Luciano had them.

Both men took a foil packet and in a haze I realized there was no turning back from this point forward.  By doing this, I was signing a silent agreement saying that I was theirs forever and to be honest, it'd been such a long time since someone wanted me like this, I was ready for this relationship.

"Let me in first Shea" Luciano said.  "So you can get used to my size and then brother, it's your turn.  I leaned forward on Luciano's chest while Lorenzo helped guide him into my warmth and oh my God, the sensation from Luciano's c*ck had me singing hallelujah.

I hissed as I felt him it my cervix but thankfully he was all the way in and while I allowed myself a moment to get acclimated, I felt warm lube at my back entrance, preparing me for Lorenzo's entry.

"Damn it Shea" Luciano gritted.  "F*ck baby, I've never felt tighter, sh*t."  I smiled inwardly at his confession as I started moving along his length, slowly, not wanting to miss anything of his impressive size.

It was such a heady feeling to be riding one brother and feeling the other's hands on my hips guiding and regulating my speed.  Jesus this was amazing!

Lorenzo's mouth was trailing kisses down my spine, teasing me with his mouth, his tongue worshipping me as it traveled down and then up again.

Luciano was praising my ample breast while his tongue did wicked things to my very alert and very stiff n*ipples causing that familiar but forgotten feeling of a man's c*ck buried balls deep inside me.

"Oh.my.God" was all I could seem to muster when Lorenzo asked if I was ready for him.  I dreaded this, but thought, no actually hoped that since Lorenzo was so tender and gentle, it wouldn't feel anything like Stefano.

"Y-Yes, I'm ready" I stuttered while he placed his head at my entrance I could hear Luciano whisper for me to relax and think about how good they were making me feel.

I hissed and bit my lower lip as Lorenzo sunk into me, but then it was nothing but pleasure mixed with pain as both brothers moved in synchronicity and brought me pleasure like I'd never felt before.

Lorenzo's breathing and panting let me know he was enjoying himself while the utter look of frenzied was all over Luciano's face. 

My body was building for a magnificent fall and I wasn't interested in stopping it.  I needed it, like you need air to breath or food to eat, I was a very physical and sexual creature, thriving on being touched.

Lorenzo brought his hands around to my breasts, teasing my growing buds, rolling them between his talented fingers making me gasp at the flood of arousal that I could feel gathering, like water at a dam's gates.

I looked at Luciano's burning gaze, feeling myself returning the same look, wanting and needing the release I had been craving for so long.

"Please" I begged, hating how needy I sounded.  "Please what, baby?" Luciano and Lorenzo said together.  "I...oh God...I n-need to come" I said panting.

I watched Luciano stick is thumb in his mouth, sucking on it while his gaze never left mine and then I watched through lidded eyes as he placed it to my clit and pressed, making my body jerk.

"Come for us baby" they said in union as I exploded around them, my sex clinching around Luciano's throbbing c*ck as I felt Lorenzo's c*ck swell and then I heard both of them yell out as they climaxed.

My body felt like I was floating above the bed as Lorenzo gently pushed me forward so that I was laying on his brother's chest while Lorenzo got up and padded to the bathroom to get a wash cloth and get cleaned up.

I laid there loving the feeling of Luciano's fingertips skating along my spine, it was intoxicating and I'd never had this kind of intimacy after sex, Stefano would go shower, I would take a bath and then I would go to bed and he would disappear.

"Lorenzo's back, baby.  Let me up" Luciano whispered.  Groaning softly, I rolled off of him and watched his muscled as* disappear into the bathroom.

Closing my eyes, I sighed in contentment as I felt the bed dip down and a warm wash cloth tenderly washed and cleansed my lower half. 

I held out my hand, eyes still closed and waited for Lorenzo to take it and when he did, I opened my eyes to see his velvety chocolate ones staring back at me.

"How are you feeling, fiore?" His sexy voice raspy.  "Well f*cked" I murmured while he chuckled into my lips.  Speaking of lips, I brought my hand up to his and traced their shape lightly with my finger.

So soft and very kissable, that's what they were and I suddenly became very greedy for them.  I lifted my head slightly, pressing mine to his and within seconds we were engaged in the most sensual session of French kissing I'd ever experienced.

Somehow I registered that the bed had dipped down and I knew Luciano had joined us and I very much wanted to go to him.  "Go to him" Lorenzo whispered.  I looked at him like how did you know that's what I was thinking when I received that sexy smirk.

Rolling my eyes at him and giving him a quick peck, I rolled over to Luciano who seemed to be waiting on me to do that very thing.

He looked at me differently than Lorenzo did.  It was with a darker, deeper desiring look, so I brought my hand up to his cheek and caressed his lips with my thumb.

Closing his eyes and sighing at my actions made my need to find out more about him swell, but for now, I kissed him, with all the sexuality I possessed and when we finished, he said "Sleep baby."  I nodded and closed my eyes, being cocooned in the safety and warmth of their bodies.