Chapter 29

(Continuation of chapter 28)

Dragging my tired body up the stairs, I was completely happy with everything that was accomplished today but damn I was exhausted so I decided to jump in the shower than go prepare dinner for the three of us.

I didn't hear the shower door open nor feel anyone get in with me until I felt Luciano's arms come around me from behind.

"Mi fiore" he murmured, kissing my shoulder.  "Hey baby" I said softly.  "You okay Shea?" He asked.  I nodded, falling into what he was doing just by touching me.

"I'm just really tired.  We did a lot of shopping but we got everything bought, we just need to come up with a date, location and honeymoon destination" I told him.

"Well, no cooking for you.  We don't like you exhausted" he told me.  "We'll order out.  As for the date, the three of us can talk about it at dinner and the honeymoon?  Lorenzo and I wanted to talk to you because we have a place, we just want to know what you think."

I turned so I could embrace him, our wet bodies molded together, fitting perfectly like puzzle pieces.

"That all sounds wonderful" I told him, tipping up my head to him.  Kiss me I mouthed, as I looked at him.

"With pleasure" he said biting on my lower lip.  I moaned at the pain of him biting my flesh, then licking it before his mouth crashed on mine.

"Oh" I gasped as his hands slid down my wet backside, his finger entering my wet sex from behind.

"Pull your leg up and wrap it around my waist" he husked and when I did that, he was able to go in deeper, my hips bucking into his body as he played.

"Oh God Luciano!" I cried.  His circling finger was driving me wild and I was so ready to come I couldn't see straight.

Just then I heard the shower door open again and I smiled against Luciano's shoulder.  My other love, Lorenzo, had joined us.

"You started without me?" He tried to pout, but he wasn't upset, just turned on judging from the size of his erection.

"No brother, just getting her ready" his brother said.  "Well, keep her in that position" Lorenzo said, coming in behind me.

The feeling of him sliding in was exquisite, so while he filled me and made love to me, I took Luciano in my hand and pleasured him that way.

Soon the shower was filled with breathy sounds, erotic moans and bodies slapping together.

"Jesus Shea" Lorenzo grunted, speeding up.  "I need to come" he breathed out unevenly.  I reached back and placed my hand on his hip.

"Then come baby and make me come for you.  Luciano let me get you off" I said as my sex clinched around Lorenzo's c*ck and my hand around his brother tightened.

Lorenzo made me come first, then he came undone and Luciano right after and it was the amazing release I needed.

We stood there, the three of us locked in a loving embrace, each of us thankful for the other.

After washing our bodies and hair, we got out and dried off, going downstairs to order our food and talk about our wedding.

I took Luciano's tee shirt and slipped it on and then I put on Lorenzo's boxers and then put my hair up in a messy bun.

Both the twins were looking hot as sin, wearing low slung black sleep pants and no shirts and they were mine, every delicious inch of them.

"So, do you guys want Tai or Chinese?" Lorenzo asked.  "I'm good with Chinese" I said and Luciano said the same thing, so Lorenzo ordered Kung Pao chicken, orange chicken and broccoli beef and then we talked while we waited.

"Shea, would you be ready to marry in a week?" Luciano asked me.  A week?  Wow!  No reason not to, we had everything, but oh my gosh this was really happening.

"Okay" I said.  "Friday or Saturday?" I questioned.  "Well if we marry on Friday, that gives us an extra honeymoon day" Lorenzo said.

He was right and Luciano agreed, so now we have the date, now the location.

"How would your parents feel about getting married at their house?  The grounds are gorgeous and it would be perfect for the wedding."  I waited for them to answer me.

"I think mom would be proud and excited to have us get married at the villa" Luciano said while Lorenzo nodded.

"I'll call dad and mom, letting them know what we've decided, now lastly, the honeymoon.  We have already gotten our parents blessing, but we would like to take you to Rome, to the Villa Calliope, where our parents had their honeymoon."

I smiled and nodded.  "That sounds amazing!  I would love to go to Rome for our honeymoon."

Once all of the logistics were ironed out, Luciano went to call his parents while Lorenzo and I waited on our food.

We were standing in the kitchen, up against the island talking about little things, just spending some quiet time with each other.

"What does your dress look like?" He teased, knowing I wouldn't tell him.  "Why are you trying to get me to tell you?" I huffed.

He just smirked and gave me a chaste kiss, saying he was kidding with me.

I started chasing him around the kitchen, when he turned the tables and started running after me, catching me, he picked me up and swinging me around.

Then the atmosphere changed as he slowly lowered my feet down to the floor, his hands roaming free over my chest.

"God you are beautiful" he breathed.  I grabbed his head with both hands and kissed him savagely.

"Hmm baby yes" he panted.  I kept kissing him, while his hands caressed my behind, squeezing me, making me moan in pleasure.

Luciano had come back into the kitchen to find his brother and I cavorting and started laughing.  "Can't leave you two alone, can I?"

The doorbell rang, so Lorenzo said he'd go get it and while he was gone, I went and got me some of Luciano, kissing him, telling him I wanted to f*ck him and his brother after we ate.

His body hummed at my words, but before we could continue, Lorenzo came back with the food.

"So, Shea said she's taking us to bed after we eat" Luciano told his brother, making Shea blush.

"Oh really?  What if we postpone dinner, have dessert and then come back to eat?"

Luciano loved the idea, grabbed my hand and told his brother to follow.

Dessert was going to be so worth waiting for!