Chapter 17

I stood at the top of the steps and I admit I'm listening to the twins' conversation and while doing that I'm going back over in my mind the interaction between Luciano and I.

"That was smooth with the flower bro" Lorenzo jabbed, smirking. "Shut up, Renz" Luciano growled. "Seriously though, your talk with mom seemed to help" he said.

"She made a lot of sense and I'm just trying to be Shea's friend first and see where that goes" Luciano said. "I know I hurt her and I hate myself for it and I know I hurt you too and I'm truly sorry. I just want to do right by her because I see what you two are starting to have and I want to share that with you.  Both of you."

Holy relationship, Batman! He wants me to be with both of them.  I really want that to but he's going to have to work for it because what little trust I have in him went out the door that night at the club.

I was actually convinced that if he could put forth the effort, I would to because the last thing I wanted was strife in this house, oh and I just changed my mind about leaving now. I wasn't going anywhere, I was going to stay.

It sounded like they were wrapping up, so I threw my hair up, showered quickly, brushed my teeth and got dressed.  Taking my hair down, I flipped my head upside down and ran my fingers through my hair.

I left the balcony door open, turned down the lights and pulled the covers back on the bed.  One more quick peek at what I was wearing, a spritz of perfume and I was ready.

I was wearing a sexy cami set, that surprisingly had been in the things Milan gave me

I was wearing a sexy cami set, that surprisingly had been in the things Milan gave me.  It was a grayish lavender in color, trimmed in black lace and I thought I looked good.

I knew Lorenzo would take a shower before coming to my room, so I got into bed, laid on my side that faced the door and waited.

About ten minutes later, I heard the door knob turn and watched the most gorgeous man I'd ever seen walk through the door in just black silky boxers that hung a little low, showing that sexy V.

"Hmm, bella, what's this?" Lorenzo asked, his accent a little thick and sexy as hell. "Make sure the door is locked baby" I said softly, patting the bed beside me.