Chapter 28

Me, Milan and Calli went to the same boutique that Calli went to for her wedding dress only the granddaughter ran it now, as the grandparents had passed away.

Walking in Calli had me tell the shop owner what I was looking for.  "I tend to lean towards antique things, so I want something maybe cream color or champagne, and lace, lots of lace."

Going off what I told her, she took us to where she had that particular style and there were rows and rows. I hoped it wouldn't take forever to find one.

We began looking through the sections, Milan took one, I took one and Calli took one. Milan and Calli both found one and then I did, so I decided to try them on and if these weren't right, I'd look for more.

I tried on Calli's first and while it was pretty, we all agreed this wasn't the one. Next, I tried on milan's. Same thing with that one and then I decided to try mine next.

The straps were spaghetti width, with beautiful beading, the bodice was beaded as well with gorgeous lace work laying on the champagne colored fabric

The straps were spaghetti width, with beautiful beading, the bodice was beaded as well with gorgeous lace work laying on the champagne colored fabric. Oh my gosh! This was the one!

"Are you guys ready?  I think this is the one!" I said, coming out of the dressing room.  "Come out Shea!" Both women replied back.

I stepped out to hear the gasps from Milan and Calli and the shop owner.  "Oh my goodness!  So beautiful!" Calli whispered.  Milan put her hand up to her mouth, while the owner smiled, saying "This dress makes you look so beautiful.  You will be absolutely gorgeous walking down the aisle."

Before I went back in to change, the owner said she had the perfect headpiece and asked me to wait while she went and got it.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, not being able to wait for when I could walk down the aisle and marry the two men that I loved more than anything in the world.

Moments later the owner came back with the headpiece and had me step inside the dressing room with her while she helped me put it on.

The flowers were actually champagne colored silk flowers attached to the same colored tulle.  It was elegant, simple but beautiful and went with the dress.