Chapter 4-Tobias

After Tris kisses me,I turn to my next victim.

"Uriah.DONT..."

  "DAUNTLESS I AINT NO PANSYCAKE"
Uriah screams.They say things never get old.However,this got old years ago.

"I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room who isn't Marlene.Touch Tris and I'll cut you."

"I learned a long time ago to not mess with the Dauntless legend."

Uriah moves around the circle,slowly,but speeds up when he gets to Tris.His eyes land on Lynn.He pecks her on the cheek and runs into the bathroom and locks the door.Smart man.

Lynn springs up and pounds on the door.
"OPEN THIS MOTHER FREAKING DOOR RIGHT NOW URIAH OR I'LL DESTROY THE DAUNTLESS OVENS.NO MORE CAKE." Lynn has stamina,she stands there and does this for 5 more minutes. "YOU SAY YOU AINT NO PANSYCAKE?COME FACE ME!"
When Uriah comes out,Lynn slaps him.Then we return to the game.Or not really.

"Never have I ever time!"Christina announces.

"That's my cue to leave."I say quietly.
"Come on Four,you used to love playing this." Zeke protests,and tries to hold on to me.

"With Tris's fear,I'm afraid I'm going to hurt her,like that if I get drunk."I never want to force her to do anything,I never want to hurt her.

"If you leave,I guess I'm going too."Tris pipes up,rising from her place on the floor.We start to walk out until...

"FOUR!" Will calls out, "Your shirt."
Yeah,I guess I forgot about that with everything.

Tris and I walk back to mine, no,our apartment.

"Its going to be a year since we met tommorow." Tris points out as I unlock the door.I fling her on the bed as she laughs her head off,for no appearant reason at all.I start out kissing her lips,and move on to her back where some hickeys are from earlier tonight.I kiss each of her ravens,and the tattoos on her shoulders.Knowing I will be shut down soon,I slow down.Tris pulls away,and I expect her to say sorry,even though it isn't her fault.

"About earlier,I want to know the limits of my fear,how far I can really go.No matter how much I moan or shake,keep going.I'll tell you when to stop.Can you do that?" Tris stares up at me,pleading for a yes.

"I don't want to hurt you..."

  "Please,Tobias?"I can't resist.

  "OK.Tell me when you can't handle it,when you start to feel uncomfortable.Deal?"

  "Deal."

I go back to kissing her ravens,and I pull my shirt off.