Chapter 12-Tobias

Another day is off,the sickness has been getting worse.It hasn't spread,but as a precaution they are quarantined for 72 hours.Tris was crying all night,and I stayed up comforting her,rocking her back and forth and kissing her.I feel like this is all my fault.The dare.I don't blame Christina.I blame myself for not taking off my shirt and saying no.It was too much.I let sleep take over.
I hear Tris in the shower,so I get up and get dressed.We have nothing planned today,and that's okat,because the best days are the days where nothing is planned.
The shower turns off and Tris walks out of the bathroom.She walks into the bedroom.I watch through the crack,to find she has her jeans on.The door opens with out a creak,as I slip in and sneak up to her.I wrap my arms around her,as she jolts and turns around at the same time.
"Don't do that!!" She screams,but kisses me at the same time.Its crazy how much I want her.Only her.Those feelings are.muffled by the fear of hurting her.I decide to take her back into my fear landscape.After the new rounds of initiates.I might not be Four anymore.I might be Five.

Christina,Uriah,Zeke,Shauna and Marlene come by to apologize to Tris for last night,but she won't take any of it.
"You guys,I had anger that needed to be released.Thanks for everything,but really.I'm fine." Tris shouldn't be doing this.She needs to accept everything is not her fault.Anything that goes wrong has someone who is at fault.I will never love her less for it.I couldn't love her less to save 1 person,or to save a thousand people.My Tris.I like the sound of that.I imagine her saying "My Tobias."My name rolls so effortlessly off her soft lips.
"Earth to Four?" I snap out of my daydream as Zeke calls my name.
"Are you coming to the double date?You and Tris,Me and Shauna?"Zeke seems annoyed,but excited at the same time.
"Why can't I bring Marlene?"Uriah pipes out,and pouts his lip.
"Why can't I bring Will?" Christina exclaims,agreeing with Uriah.
"You guys are costing me a FOURtune!" Laughs explode from everywhere,especially from Tris and I.
"Sure Zeke.What time?"
"8 o'clock sharp.Be there or be square." I don't get it until they all leave.A square has Four sides.God Zeke.