Chapter 22-Tobias

****FURTHER SCENES******

I don't realize that Tris is passed out until I set her down on the bed.She just went into shock from all that just happened.I slip into bed next to her,and fall asleep.We'll talk about this later.For now I'm happy she's alive,and breathing.

"Tris,do you want to tell me what was up this morning?" I just sat her and me down on our couch.
"I had a dream,that I was...pregnant.You said you never wanted me for...that. You threw me out and I got really scared when I woke up.I ran out to get a pregnancy test,and I came back and you weren't here.I found the note and I couldn't stop worrying about you until I got into the chasm."
"What were the results...Tris?" I want kids but not this early.Our kid would still be loved,cared for.But I would miss out on a lot.
"They were negative." My heart sinks a little but rises at the same time.
"I love you Tris.No matter what." Does she believe every word?

We wake up next morning to train the initiates.Tris and I fell asleep on the couch last night.My knee now kills me,but it doesn't matter.We have 2 hours to get ready,so I decide to take a shower.As I run the water,I hear the door open.I whip around,only to see Tris standing there in a towel.
"Can I join you?"Tris raises an eyebrow suggestively,as she drops her towel.Every time I see her,I continue to be amazed,even if I have looked at her millions of tines before.She hops into the shower with me,and she pushes herself under the hot water.The showerhead is big enough to fit both of us,so I push myself under with her.The water burns,but I get used to the feeling.Tris reaches in for a passionate kiss.I return the favor.I see lust in Tris's eyes.
"Am I turning you on,Tris?" I whisper in her ear.
Tris reaches for my ear and whispers.
"Yes."