Chapter 23-Tris

Today training resumes because all the initiates are better. Since I now have a ring on my finger,maybe we have to tell the initiates.
"Tobias are we going to tell them we are engaged?" Half of me wants to tell them,but the other half doesn't.
"They'll notice the ring." Tobias reassures me.Yeah,they will notice the ring.
"Six...what's that ring on your finger?" Its the same  Candor,Ariel.
"I'm engaged." Everyone gasps.
"To who?No one would like you." Adrienne says,with a smug look on her face.I start to go over to punch her,but Tobias does it for me.As soon as his fist hits her arm,she cries out in pain.
"Me.I love her." Tobias's words come out sharp and harsh,then he comes over and kisses me.
The kiss is broken by Zeke barging in.
"Four,T-Six,since we never had the party,my place,tonight.9 pm. initiates are not welcome." He pops back out and everyone boos except for Adrienne,who looks hurt.Partially because of her arm,of course.We teach how to throw knifes,and everyone hits the target at least once today.
-------------Time lapse,party-----------
"Babe,do I look good?" I'm in a black baseball tee with black skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
"If you were in a trash bag you would look good Tris.But since you aren't,you look beautiful." For once I feel loved.I have a ring on my finger from the man I love,I have supportive friends and an awesome job.I'm loved.Happy.I hope it will stay this way for the rest of my life.
Once we reach Zekes apartment,everyone is already there.I take a seat next to Will and Tobias,then he pulls me onto his lap.
"Let's play never have I ever!Four,you backing out this time?" Uriah raises an eyebrow,questioning.
"Nope." I love never have I ever,and I've gotten over my fear.
"Never have I ever...told  other than boy or girl friend and family that I love them." Zeke says.Zeke,Uriah,and Will both take a shot.Uriah glances at the way I look at Tobias,and shouts,
"Never have I ever...hooked up with my instructor." I take a shot.
"Tris,you got over your fear?" Christina gets excited.
"Yes...the night he proposed." I hear whoops and cat-calls,but Tobias gives them all a death stare.