Chapter 28-Tobias

I'll remember that night. I just might regret that night for the rest of my days. The night Tris Prior left me. After our wedding, there was nothing of her. The next day I saw her kissing...Peter? The boy who tried to kill her? Before I knew it, Tris was pregnant,and there was another wedding. Except this time it was Tris Hayes. No. This wasn't happening. I am always the one to tell her that I am not going to leave her. Now she left me. no.No.NO.
"TOBIAS!TOBIAS WAKE UP! PLEASE WAKE UP!" Tris is sobbing and screaming at the same time. My trance is broken, and I wrap my body around hers. Surprisingly, I feel no fabric between us. Yeah...last night.
"Tris...what happened?"
"You've...been...crying and...screaming...for the...past hour...couldn't wake...you...up." She is talking through sobs,and it kills me to see her like this.
"Tris,I'm really sorry I had to put you through that." Tris sniffles,and dries her tears for a little while,pressed up against me. When her face isn't red anymore,she turns to me.
"Babe, it's OK. You have these nightmares and so do I.I have to go get some clothes on." Within 2 minutes she's back,in just a T-shirt and blue underwear. God that color does magic to her eyes.
"Tris..."
"Toby..."
"Please?"
"Maybe."
We begin kissing, and soon it gets deeper. I feel my hand go down to her enterance,and a hiss escapes my lips.
"Tris. I love you."
"I know."
"I love you Mrs.Eaton."
"I can't believe its real."
I cut her off with a kiss,and
Tris moans in pleasure and well,you know what happened next.