Chapter 21-Tris

I wake up from last night.That was amazing I think to myself,but that thought is interrupted by the need to throw up.I run to the bathroom.I throw up,and realize Tobias isn't there.He must be asleep.I realize a sudden thought that just popped into my head.
"I'm pregnant." I whisper to myself.I have to tell Tobias.So I go to the bedroom where Tobias is now awake.
"Babe,I have to tell you something." My voice starts to stutter,and I spit it out. "Tobias,I'm pregnant.You're the father." A shocked look goes over his face,then he smiles.No,more like an evil smirk.
"Tris,I never really loved you.I wanted you for sex.I hate you.Good luck raising my child." I tremble than fall as he literally throws me out of the apartment.I start to scream and cry.

I wake up to Tobias next to me,trying to comfort me.My first thought is to get a pregnancy test.So I run into the bathroom and grab clothes,since I'm still naked from last night.Tobias tries to wiggle the door  open but has no luck.Once I've tossed on a shirt and sweatpants,I had out the door,frantic to find out.I can't be pregnant,I'm only 17!! What if Tobias wouldn't really love me if I happened to be?

I come out of the store about 15 minutes later and head to my apartment.I take the test,and wait.
1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes.
The arrow points to negative. Words can not describe how happy I am right now.Sure I want kids someday,but not at 17.So I head back to Tobia's apartment.When I unlock the door,he isn't home.I walk into the bedroom,a note awaits me.Maybe he had to go to work,or he's getting some Dauntless cake.But I find sonething much different.

Dear Beatrice Prior,
I am sorry for doing whatever I did wrong.You have left me,and that is OK.I've left you too.I'm about to jump.I love you.
                        Forever,
                             Tobias Eaton
A wave of despair rolls over my body.Where could he jump?
The chasm.My feet guide me,as I leave the apartment door open,not caring.Maybe he's still there,alive.Maybe he's dead,at the bottom of the chasm.If he jumped,I guess I'll be jumping too.The railing waits before me,and I look around.No sign of Tobias anywhere.The railing isn't slippery,so I have a good grip on the rails.
"I love you Four." My voice croaks and cracks but I don't care.Footsteps echo near the chasm but I start to take a step off.If Tobias is gone,what do I live for?
"Tris...don't do this..." I whip around to face him,even though I already know who it is.Tobias.In that moment I lose my grip on the rail.I stumble,and before I can analyze what is happening,I'm hanging by one hand over the rushing chasm.
"Tobias,I'll let go.Its OK.You can survive without me." I whisper,so no one can hear his name but him.I mean it.Tobias deserves so much more than the skinny,12 year old in front of him.It will take time,sure but he'll get over it.Find someone new.Have kids and start a family.
"I can't let you do that,Tris." Tobias is...crying. With one swift motion,he pulls me up and into his arms.I wrap my legs around him,not in a seducing way,more like in a clingy way.I squeeze where is tattoos should be.Tobias begins to run,almost too fast for my liking.It all becomes too much,I black out,and then there is nothing at all.