Chapter 16-Tobias

Our server,who I recognize from the ring shop earlier,comes back balancing 16 plates of cake in her head,arms hands and shoulders.My abnegation side wants to go over and help her,but I decide against it.She successfully places two pieces of cake next to each person,and we start eating.I don't pay attention to the talk,I'm too worried about asking Tris. I'm sure she will say yes,but I'm still anxious.
"So,Tris,how are the initiates?" Christina asks,probably looking for gossip.
Tris shoves some cake in her mouth,then answers.
"One of them keeps coming by and asking to see T-Four.He keeps telling her that everytime she comes by,her rank will be one lower than she got.3 ranks down currently." Tris seems annoyed,but happy that Adrienne is down in rankings.
When everyone is finished,before Zeke can say goodbye,I stand up.
"Tris,I have something to tell you.I have loved you since you landed in that net.When I pulled you out,your eyes were so firm,insistent,beautiful. When you first stood.up for Al,I knew you were strong.When I rescued you from the chasm,I realized I cared for you.When I kissed you near the chasm,I knew I loved you.Tris,I love you,and I wouldn't change that for the world.Not to save one person,or a million people.So,Tris,will you marry me?"  I pop open the case revealing the ring.There it is.I see shock,then joy on Tris's face.
She smashes her lips to mine.
"Yes!Yes!A million times yes!" I kiss her again and she starts to cry what I assume tears of joy.Shouts come from all corners of the restaurant,but all that matters is Tris.Her face is wet with tears but her smile is enough to light up the world.