Chapter 18-Tobias

When Tris and I slip through the door,Tris kicks the door closed with her heel.I fling her onto the bed and kiss her passionately and hover over her.Her ravens draw me,so I begin to kiss them.Tris pulls back,but kisses a button on my shirt.She unbottons the one she just kissed,and continues that down my shirt,leaving me bare chested.My jacket came off near the door,yet I'm not completely sure it ended up in the apartment.Tris doesn't have any buttons,so I have to get creative.Instead of pondering and ending the moment,I pull down the zipper in one swift motion.Color rushes to Tris's cheeks, as I realize she is left in a lacy red bra and black under wear.We continue to kiss,getting more passionate every time I lean back in for more.Tris pulls back for a second time,and I prepare to grab a shirt and toss it over her,but she speaks.
"Tobias,I'm ready." Those were the last words I expected to come out of her mouth.
"Tris,are you sure?I don't want to push you.We can wait..."
"Tobias I want this.I'm more sure of this than I am I like Dauntless cake."
That might be a bit of a strech, but its enough to convince me.I give her hickey  as she moans,and know this is only the beginning.