Chapter 38-Tris

Marcus shoves me back into the room by my hair.
"You like this hair don't you?" He says harshly. When I don't answer he smacks my face.
"ANSWER ME!"
"I love it." I reply, very quietly.
Without another word he walks over to his desk. I don't look but I know what he's doing. Pulling out something. Suddenly I feel a tug on my hair. A whimper nearly leaves my mouth, but I manage to shove it back in. My eyes are snapped shut, afraid of what I will see. My ears pick up on scissors snipping. My face goes into my hands, and I pray this isn't happening. But 10 minutes later, when I look up, I realize it is real. My hair is cut into a bob that ends at my chin. No. This isn't happening. He will never love me. I'm ugly. Wait. Who will never love me? A gasp escapes my mouth. My feet move without a thought. Despite my Father's screams he doesn't stop me. I run until I see the apartment.
4610.
I frantically knock on the the door. When he answers the door, i fall into his arms.
"I-I, I-I." I stutter, not being able to get the whole word out. Suddenly like a balloon, something pops inside me, a burst of emotion. I start to shake tremendously, and sobs rack my body, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Next thing I know I'm swept up into his arms. He's taking me into the infirmary.
"Connie, what the hell is wrong with my wife?" He asks in a worried voice that you wouldn't think would come from Four, the Dauntless prodigy.
"What happened prior to the incident?" Connie asks.
"My father kidnapped her,and she thought I was her brother and didn't remember anything..." He trails off.
"Shit." Connie mutters under her breath.
"She's in shock. All her memories are coming back at once. Her brain can't process it. She'll come to in a couple minutes to a couple hours. I'll notify the authorities about..." She says, expecting Tobias to fill her in.
"Marcus. Marcus Eaton." He says, and with that. He walks off. My sobbing stops,and so does my shaking. It feels weird to not be moving. I have to talk to him.
"Tobias. I love you." I croak.
"Love. You are my world. Don't ever leave me again." He says.
"I won't."
He heaves me into his apartment.
"I love you. Forever." Tobias says.
"And ever." I reply.
"And ever and ever and ever."