Chapter 29-Tris

Today marks the day we have to tell my parents and Caleb that we got married. Since my initation, Erudite made a rule that except faction leaders and ambassadors, the Abnegation and Erudite were not to associate in any way. So we have to see them separately.
"Tobias,what if my parents don't like you?" There is worry in my voice,because I'm really nervous.
"Tris,if they don't like me,that's their problem. I'm yours,Tris."
"I'm yours,Toby."
"Toby?"
"Do you not like it?"
"No,its cute." His lips pull into a smile. God damn he's too sexy for words.
"I'd love to talk more,but we have to jump."
The pavement.comes hard a quick,but it isn't anything I can't handle. Our first stop is Erudite,and we have to swim through a crowd of blue. When we get to the desk,a lady who's about my age looks over and lays her eyes on Tobias. Damn it.
"How may I help you sir?" Her voice is screechy. Maybe they sell earplugs...
"You'll be helping me. I'm here to see Caleb Prior."
"I'll give you the room number. If the lovely young man begs for it." That son of a bitch.
"Excuse me. What did you just say to my wife?" Tobias sounds aggravated, and pissed off. "You won't talk to her that way. I won't beg for it. Give my wife the number. NOW." Instructor Four is in full impact. Sure people are staring at us. We're yelling,not to mention wearing black.
"Room 1398." Now sounding apologetic. That's what you get for trying to steal my man. The rooms are clean and organized. We search for 1398,u til we find.it. I hesitantly knock,and Caleb comes to the door. His face scrunches up as his glare lays on Tobias.
"Beatrice." Caleb's voice is. Old and touchy.
"It's Tris now." I mimic his tone.
"What is this ass doing here?"
"CALEB! I happen to like his ass."
Tobias turns beet red with embarrassment. Caleb's face flumes with anger.
"The only reason I've come here is to tell you were married."
"YOUVE KNOWN HIM FOR A YEAR!"
"I ALSO KNOW I LOVE HIM!"
"Tris. Since you left Abnegation,you've become completely irrational.Now,you're just a whore. This man will just fuck you and leave. Bye Beatrice."
With that he slams the door, and tear threaten to fall. But I won't let them. Tobias squeezes my waist,and pulls his mouth to my ear.
"I love you. I will never,ever leave you. No matter what your douche brother says. You aren't a whore, Tris. Your fear makes it that way." I whip around,and bury my face in his neck. My parents won't act like this. Will they?